Full Professor Position in the field of Biomanufacturing and Intelligent Medical Devices
School of Mechanical Engineering at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China invites applications for a full professor position in the field of Biomanufacturing and Intelligent Medical Devices, with an emphasis on:
2. Intelligent Biomedical Imaging
3. Medical and Surgical Robotics
The selection process will take into account each candidate's fulfilment of the following criteria:
1. Full professorship at a top university or research institution with outstanding teaching, scientific research and social service performances, excellent publications in top international journals;
2. Engaged in interdisciplinary research with extensive research foundation, experienced in presiding or applying for important projects in the interdisciplinary field. Candidates are supposed to be academically advanced with research achievements recognized by domestic and foreign experts in the fields;
3. Qualified with an international academic vision and the train of thought to lead the development of the discipline;
4. Good professional ethics and rigorous style of study;
5. Accept full-time job.
Salary and Funding:
1. Salary Benefits: With reference to the corresponding positions in the world's top universities, competitive remuneration and welfare benefits will be provided;
2. Start-up Package: Adequate research fund negotiable according to research demand;
3. Housing: Assistance will be given in solving housing problem with furnished interim apartment provided;
4. Child Education & Health Care: Assistance will be given in medical treatment and children’s education depending on affiliated hospitals and schools.
Compile the following in a single pdf in the following order:
1. Brief summary of qualifications
2. Teaching and research interests
4. Full record of publications
5. Name and email addresses of 3 references
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Contact Ms. Chen)
In the email subject line, write "full professor"
Shanghai is a fast-paced, cosmopolitan city with a population of 24 million. A mix of western and eastern culture, ancient history and modern fashion, it is widely considered one of the most influential economic, technological, and cultural centers in Asia. Downtown Shanghai is a panorama of skyscrapers and food shops, which serve as the backbone for its incredible night-life and food culture.
More details: https://www.chinahighlights.com/shanghai/shanghai-facts.htm
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University:
Shanghai Jiao Tong University is one of the famous institutions of higher learning with the longest history and reputation at home and abroad. It is a national key university directly under the Ministry of Education and jointly built with Shanghai Municipality. After 126 years of unremitting efforts, Shanghai Jiao Tong University has become a domestic first-class and internationally renowned university, and further defined the vision on constructing a “comprehensive, innovative and international” world-class university.
More details: https://en.sjtu.edu.cn/about/facts_and_figures
About Mechanical Engineering at Shanghai Jiao Tong University:
Shanghai Jiao Tong University's School of Mechanical Engineering is ranked A+ among all mechanical engineering departments in China. Annual department research funding is over $100 million USD. Academic research is conducted across a broad range of fundamental and applied research disciplines with special emphasis on emerging fields. The School of Mechanical Engineering is located at the expansive Shanghai Jiao Tong University engineering campus, one of the largest campuses in China.
More details: http://me.sjtu.edu.cn/en/FactsFigures1.html
Address: School of Mechanical Engineering, 800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai, 200240