2019.08-, Assistant professor, Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
2018.12-2019.07, Senior Algorithm Engineer, Alibaba-Cainiao Artificial Intelligence
2018.08-2018.12, Research Assistant, Department of IMSE, The University of Hong Kong
2016.08-2016.12, Research Assistant, Business Administration, National Taiwan University
1. Y. M. Zhou, J.W. Wang, and J-B Sheu (2019), On connectivity of post-earthquake road networks. Transportation Research Part E, 123, 1-16.
2. Y. M. Zhou, J. W. Wang, and G. Q. Huang (2019), Efficiency and Robustness of weighted air transport networks. Transportation research part E, 122, 14-26.
3. Y. M. Zhou, J. W. Wang, and H. Yang (2019), Resilience of transportation systems: concepts and comprehensive review, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, in press.
4. J. W. Wang, Y. M. Zhou*, and G. Q. Huang (2019), Alternative pair in the airport network, Transportation Research Part A, 124, 408-418.
5. Y. M. Zhou, and J.W. Wang (2018), Critical link analysis for urban transportation systems, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 19(2), 402-415.
6. Y. M. Zhou, J.W. Wang (2018), Efficiency of complex networks under failures and attacks: A percolation approach. Physica A, 512, 658-664.
7. Y. M. Zhou, J-B Sheu, and J.W. Wang (2017), Robustness assessment of urban road network with consideration of multiple hazard events, Risk Analysis, 37(8), 1477-1494.
8. Y. M. Zhou, H. C. Huang, J. L. Ding, H. F. Wang, Y. Chen, and J.W. Wang (2016), Modeling chlorophyll a concentration affected by artificial upwelling using neural networks, IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, 41(4), 960-969. (UG project)
9. J. W. Wang, H. F. Wang, Y. M. Zhou, Y. Wang, and W. J. Zhang (2017), On an integrated approach to resilient transportation systems in emergency situations. Natural Computing, 1-9.