1.Low-order model based divergence compensation for hardware-in-the-loop space discrete contact. Chenkun Qi, Xianchao Zhao, Feng Gao, Anye Ren, Yan Hu. Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems.2017, 86(1), 81-93.
2.A force compensation approach towards divergence of hardware-in-the-loop contact simulation system for damped elastic contact, Chenkun Qi, Feng Gao, Xianchao Zhao, Anye Ren, Qian Wang. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2017,64(4), 2933-2943.
3.Compensation of velocity divergence caused by dynamic response for hardware-in-the-loop docking simulator. Chenkun Qi, Anye Ren, Feng Gao, Xianchao Zhao, Qian Wang, Qiao Sun.IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 2017, 22(1), 422-432.
4.Contact stiffness identification for hardware-in-the-loop contact simulator with delay and structural compensation. Anye Ren, Chenkun Qi, Feng Gao, Xianchao Zhao, Qiao Sun. Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, 2017,86(3), 325-333.
5.Hardware-in-the-loop simulation for the contact dynamic process of flying objects in space. Feng Gao, Chenkun Qi, Anye Ren, Xianchao Zhao, Rui Cao,etc.Science China Technological Science, 2016,59(8), 1167-1175.
6.Divergence compensation for hardware-in-the-loop simulation of stiffness-varying discrete contact in space. Chenkun Qi, Xianchao Zhao, Feng Gao, Anye Ren, Yan Hu. Acta Astronautica, 2016,128, 295-303.
7.Smith predictor based delay compensation for a hardware-in-the-loop docking simulator. Chenkun Qi, Feng Gao, Xianchao Zhao, Anye Ren, Qian Wang, Qiao Sun, Yan Hu, Li Qiao. Mechatronics, 2016,36, 63-76.
8.Contact stiffness and damping identification for hardware-in-the-loop contact simulator with measurement delay compensation. Chenkun Qi, Xianchao Zhao, Feng Gao, Anye Ren, Qiao Sun. Acta Astronautica. 2016,123, 171-180.
9.A neural network based distributed parameter model identification approach for micro-cantilever. Chenkun Qi, Feng Gao, Han-Xiong Li, Xianchao Zhao, Liming Deng. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part C - Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 2016,230(20), 3663-3676.
10. An incremental Hammerstein-like modeling approach for the decoupled creep, Chenkun Qi, Feng Gao, Han-Xiong Li, Shaoyuan Li, Xianchao Zhao, & Yi Dong. vibration and hysteresis dynamics of piezoelectric actuator. Nonlinear Dynamics. 2015,82, 2097-2118.
11. A robotic hardware-in-the-loop simulation system for flying objects contact in space. Chenkun Qi, Xianchao Zhao, Feng Gao, Anye Ren, Yan Hu. (2016). Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Intelligent Autonomous Systems, July 3-7, 2016, Shanghai, China.
12. A delay compensation approach for hardware-in-the-loop simulation of space collision. Chenkun Qi, Feng Gao, Xianchao Zhao, Ren Anye, Wang Qian. (2016). The 35th Chinese Control Conference, July 27-29, 2016, Chengdu, China.
13. Hardware-in-the-loop simulation for contact dynamics in space. Chenkun Qi, Qian Wang, Xianchao Zhao, Feng Gao, Anye Ren. (2016). 13th IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation (IEEE ICIA 2016), July 31-August 4, 2016, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China.
14. A distributed parameter model identification approach for a micro-manipulator. Chenkun Qi, Feng Gao, Xianchao Zhao, Yi Yue. The 6th International Conference on Optimization & Control with Applications (OCA). December 11-14, 2015, Changsha, China.
15. An indirect foot force estimation approach for legged walking robot. Chenkun Qi, Feng Gao, Qiao Sun, Yilin Xu, Yang Pan, Xianbao Chen, Xianchao Zhao.The 6th International Conference on Optimization & Control with Applications (OCA). December 11-14, 2015, Changsha, China.
16. Dynamic model based ground reaction force estimation for a quadruped robot without force sensor. Chenkun Qi, Feng Gao, Xianchao Zhao, Qiao Sun, Xinghua Tian, Xianbao Chen. (2015). The 34th Chinese Control Conference, July 28-30, 2015, Hangzhou, China.
17. Additive cascaded model identification of linear and nonlinear dynamics of piezoelectric actuator. Chenkun Qi, Feng Gao, Xianchao Zhao, Yi Yue, Yi Dong. (2015). The 34th Chinese Control Conference, July 28-30, 2015, Hangzhou, China.
18. Grey-box distributed parameter modeling approach for a flexible manipulator with nonlinear dynamics. Chenkun Qi, Feng Gao, Xianchao Zhao, Yi Yue. (2015).The 17th IFAC Symposium on System Identification (SYSID 2015), Beijing, China, Oct 19-21, 2015.
19. Foot force sensing for legged walking robot using motor current. Chenkun Qi, Feng Gao, Qiao Sun, Xianbao Chen, Yilin, Xu, Xianchao, Zhao.2015 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics, December 6-9, 2015, Zhuhai, China.
20. Dynamic Formulation and Performance Evaluation of the 6-d.o.f. Parallel Structure Seismic Simulator. Yongjie Zhao, Feng Gao, Xianchao Zhao, Nengsheng Bao，Advanced Robotics 23(12-13): 1617-1640 (2009)
21. WORKSPACE OF A 3-RRPS PARALLEL ROBOT FOR A GIVEN ORIENTATION. Xianchao Zhao, Jialun Yang, Zhenlin Jin, Chenkun Qi, Jing Wang, Feng Gao. The First IFToMM Asian Conference on Mechanism and Machine Science October 21 - 25, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan
22. A 6-DOF heavy-load parallel manipulator with RFTA and its application. Jianzheng Zhang, Hongnian Yu, Feng Gao, Dan Zhang, Xianchao Zhao, Cunxiang Ma, ICRA 2011: 470-475
23. Type synthesis of parallel mechanisms having the first class GF sets and one-dimensional rotation. Jialun Yang, Feng Gao, Qiaode Jeffrey Ge, Xianchao Zhao, Weizhong Guo, Zhenlin Jin. Robotica 29(6): 895-902 (2011)
24. Key issues in studying parallel manipulators, Jianzheng Zhang, Hongnian Yu, Feng Gao and Xianchao Zhao. IEEE , Proceedings of the 2011 International Conference on Advanced Mechatronic Systems,234-244 1 Aug 2011
25. Modeling and experiment of a planar 3-DOF parallel micromanipulator. Yi Yue, Feng Gao, Zhenlin Jin,Xianchao Zhao. Robotica ,1-14(2011)
26. Dynamic characteristic of the scanning system used in online measurement systems for large hot forgings, Zhisong Tian, Feng Gao,Yong Zhang ,Xianchao Zhao, Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, 33(2), 246-259 ,2011
27. Hammerstein Modeling with Structure Identification for Multi-input Multi-output Nonlinear Industrial Processes , Qi, Chenkun,Li Han-Xiong ,Zhao, Xianchao , Li, Shaoyuan,Gao, Feng. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, Vol: 50, Issue: 19, 2011, 11153-11170
28. Transient flow analysis in reactor coolant pump systems during flow coastdown period. Gao Hong, Gao, Feng , Zhao Xianchao, Chen Jie ,Cao, Xuewu. Nuclear Engineering and Design, 241(2) 2011, 509-515
29. Time/Space-Separation-Based SVM Modeling for Nonlinear Distributed Parameter Processes, Qi Chenkun, Li Han-Xiong , Zhang Xianxia, Zhao, Xianchao, Li, Shaoyuan, Gao, Feng.Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 50(1) 2011 332-341
30. Dynamics analysis and characteristics of the 8-PSS flexible redundant parallel manipulator, Yongjie Zhao, Feng Gao, Xingjian Dong, Xianchao Zhao, Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 27(5), 2011, 918-928
31. Relationship among input-force, payload, stiffness and displacement of a 3-DOF perpendicular parallel micro-manipulator Yue Yi, Gao Feng, Zhao Xianchao, Jeffrey Ge, Q. Mechanism and Machine Theory,45(5), 2010, 756-771
32. Elastodynamic characteristics comparison of the 8-PSS redundant parallel manipulator and its non-redundant counterpart of the 6-PSS parallel manipulator Zhao Yongjie , Gao Feng , Dong Xingjian , Zhao Xianchao. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 45(2), 2010:291-303
33. Development of 6-dof parallel seismic simulator with novel redundant actuation, Yongjie Zhao, Feng Gao, Weimin Li, Wei Liu, Xianchao Zhao, Mechatronics, 19( 3), 422-427 (2009)
34. Dimension measurement of hot large forgings with a novel time-of-flight System.Tian, Z., Gao, F., Jin, Z. and Zhao, X. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 44(2): 125–132, 2009