1. Jun Liu, Zhinan Zhang*, Richard Evans, Youbai Xie. Web Services-based Knowledge Sharing, Reuse and Integration in the Design Evaluation of Mechanical Systems. Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 2018, Accepted
2. Jason Li-Ying, Zhinan Zhang, Qing Long. An alternative way to make knowledge sharing work in online communities? The effects of hidden knowledge facilitators. Management and Organization Review,2018, Accepted
3. Zhinan Zhang, Mingdong Zhou*, Weimin Ding, Huifang Ma. A new analysis model for rotor-bearing systems based on the theory of plates. Frontiers in Mechanical Engineering, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11465-019-0525-x
4. Zhinan Zhang*, Xin Wang, Fan Cui, Xiaohan Wang, Hui Cheng. A simulation-based approach for plant layout design and production planning. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 2018, DOI: 10.1007/s12652-018-0687-5
5. Zhinan Zhang, Ling Liu, Wei Wei, et al. A systematic function recommendation process for data-driven product and service design. ASME Transactions on Journal of Mechanical Design, 2017, 139(11): 111404.
6. Zhinan Zhang*, Jun Liu, Tonghai Wu, Youbxie Xie. Effect of carbon nanotubes on friction and wear of a piston ring and cylinder liner system under dry and lubricated conditions. Friction, 2017, 5(2): 147-154.
7. Zhinan Zhang*, Jun Liu, Youbai Xie. Design approach for optimization of piston ring profile considering mixed lubrication. Friction, 2016,4 (4):335-346.
8. Zhinan Zhang*, Jun Liu, Yihu Tang, Xianghui Meng. Optimizing the shape of top piston ring face using inverse method. Industrial Lubrication and Tribology, 2016, 68(1): 9-15.
9. Zhinan Zhang*, Weimin Ding, Huifang Ma. Local stress analysis of a defective rolling bearing using an explicit dynamic method. Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2016, 8(12):1-9.
10. Zhinan Zhang*, Gang Liu, Zhichao Jiang, Yong Chen. A Cloud-Based Framework for Lean Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul of Complex Equipment. ASME Transactions on Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering 2015, 137(4): 040908-040908-11.
11. Zhinan Zhang*, Zelin Liu, Yong Chen, Youbai Xie. Knowledge flow in engineering design: an ontological framework. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 2013, 227(4): 222 - 232.
12. Zhinan Zhang*, Xiaoxiang Zhang, Youbai Xie, Xianghui Meng. Analysis of piston secondary motion considering the variation in the system inertia. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D, Journal of Automobile Engineering, 2009, 223(D4):549-563.
13. Shuaihang Pan, Zhinan Zhang*. Fundamental Theories and Basic Principles of Triboelectric Effect: A Review. Friction, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40544-018-0217-7
14. Shuaihang Pan, Zhinan Zhang*. Triboelectric effect: A new perspective on electron transfer process, Journal of Applied Physics, 2017,122(14):14302.
15. Shuaihang Pan, Nian Yin, Zhinan Zhang*. Time- & load-dependence of triboelectric effect. Scientific Reports, 2018, 8:2470
16. Liu Jun, Zhang Zhinan*, Ji Zhe, Xie Youbai. Friction and wear behavior of hydrogenated diamond-like carbon coating against titanium alloys under large normal load and variable velocity. Industrial Lubrication and Tribology, 2017,69(2):199-207.
17. Jun Liu, Zhinan Zhang*, Bo Zhao, Youbai Xie. A new asperity interaction model considering transient flash temperature and inhomogeneous distribution of oil viscosity. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part J: Journal of Engineering Tribology, 2017, 231(3): 347-356.
18. Ang Liu, Stephen C-Y Lu, Zhinan Zhang, et al. Function recommender system for product planning and design. CIRP Annals Manufacturing Technology, 2017, 66(1): 181-184.
Course: Introduction to Engineering, Undergraduate, 48 hours, 3 credits
Course: Innovative Thinking and Modern Design, Undergraduate, 34 hours, 2 credits
Course: Engineering Design, Undergraduate, 64 hours, 4 credits
Course: Principle and Practice of Global Innovation , Undergraduate, 48 hours, 3 credits
Course: Complex Mechatronics System Design and Practice, Graduate, 64 hours, 4 credits
Course: Scientific Reserach and Innovation Practice, Undergraduate, 96 hours, 6 credits