48. X. Zhou, G. Yang, C. Li*, J. Wu. Functional microdroplet self-dislodging icephobic surfaces: a review from mechanism to synergic morphology. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2022: 118928.
47. Z. Wang, G. Yang*, Y. Wang, et al. A three-dimensional flow model of screen channel liquid acquisition devices for propellant management in microgravity.npj Microgravity, 2022, 8: 28.
46. G. Yang, R. Xu, Y. Wang, et al. Pore-scale numerical simulations of flow and convective heat transfer in a porous woven metal mesh. Chemical Engineering Science, 2022: 117696.
45. X. Cheng, G. Yang*, J. Wu. Spontaneously grown boehmite structures improve pool boiling heat transfer on aluminium surfaces. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2022, 192: 122937.
44. T. Yi, G. Yang*, B. Wang, R. Zhuan, Y. Huang, J. Wu, Dynamics of a gas bubble penetrating through porous media, Physics of Fluids, 2022, 34, 012103
43. Y. Wang, Z. Wang, X. Cheng, G. Yang, J. Wu. Pressure-Driven Phase Separation Based on Modified Porous Mesh for Liquid Management in Microgravity. Langmuir, 2022, 38, 9, 2919–2927
42. T. Yi, X. Chu, B. Wang, J. Wu, G. Yang*, Numerical simulation of single bubble evolution in low gravity with fluctuation, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 2022, 130, 105828.
41. Y. Wang, J. Wu, G. Yang*, Numerical simulation of heat and momentum transport at the coupled interface between a rectangular channel and porous media, Journal of Thermal Science, 2022, 31, 332–343.
40. G. Yang, J. Liu, X. Cheng, Y. Wang, ... , R.A. Fischer. A superhydrophilic metal–organic framework thin film for enhancing capillary-driven boiling heat transfer. Journal of Materials Chemistry A,2021,9, 25480-25487
39. K. Yang, G. Yang, and J. Wu, Quantitatively Understanding the Insights into CO2 Adsorption on Faujasite from the Heterogeneity and Occupancy Sequence of Adsorption Sites. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2021, 125, 28, 15676–15686
38. J. Wu, R. Lv, Y. Huang, G. Yang, Flow Structure Transition and Hysteresis of Turbulent Mixed Convection Induced by a Transverse Buoyant Jet, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2021, 177, 121310
37. J. Wu, R. Lv, Y. Huang, G. Yang, Transverse buoyant jet-induced mixed convection inside a large thermal cycling test chamber with perforated plates. International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 2021, 168, 107080.
36. W. Li,# G. Yang,#* A. Terzis, S. Mukherjee, C. He, X. An, J. Wu, B. Weigand, R.A. Fischer,* In Situ Tracking of Wetting‐Front Transient Heat Release on a Surface‐Mounted Metal-Organic Framework. Advanced Materials, 2021, 2006980.
35. Y. Wang, Y. Lin, G. Yang*, J. Wu, Flow Physics of Wicking into Woven Screens with Hybrid Micro-/Nanoporous Structures. Langmuir, 2021, 37, 7, 2289–2297, Supplementary Cover Article
34. X. Cheng, G. Yang*, J. Wu, Recent advances in the optimization of evaporator wicks of vapor chambers: From mechanism to fabrication technologies. Applied Thermal Engineering, 188 (2021) 116611
33. Y. Wang, G. Yang*, Y. Huang, Y. Huang, R. Zhuan, J. Wu. Analytical model of flow-through-screen pressure drop for metal wire screens considering the effects of pore structures. Chemical Engineering Science, 2021, 116037: doi.org/10.1016/j.ces.2020.116037
32. K. Yang, G. Yang, and J. Wu, Insights into the enhancement of CO2 adsorption on faujasite with a low Si/Al ratio: Understanding the formation sequence of adsorption complexes. Chemical Engineering Journal, 404, 2021, 127056
31. W. Wang, G.Yang, C. Evrim, A. Terzis, R. Helmig, X. Chu, An assessment of turbulence transportation near regular and random permeable interfaces. Physics of Fluids, 2021, 33(11), 115103
30. X. Chu, W. Wang, G. Yang, A. Terzis, R. Helmig, B. Weigand. Transport of Turbulence Across Permeable Interface in a Turbulent Channel Flow: Interface-Resolved Direct Numerical Simulation. Transp Porous Med, 2020, doi.org/10.1007/s11242-020-01506-w
29. K. Weishaupt, A. Terzis, I. Zarikos, G. Yang, B. Flemisch, D.A.M. de Winter, R. Helmig. A Hybrid-Dimensional Coupled Pore-Network/Free-Flow Model Including Pore-Scale Slip and Its Application to a Micromodel Experiment. Transport in Porous Media, 2020. doi.org/10.1007/s11242-020-01477-y
28. X. Chu*, Y. Liu, W. Wang, G. Yang*, B. Weigand, H. Nemati, Turbulence, pseudo-turbulence and local flow topology in dispersed bubbly flow, Physics of Fluids, 32, 083310 (2020); doi.org/10.1063/5.0014833
27. G. Yang, X. Chu, V. Vaikuntanathan, S. Wang, J. Wu, B. Weigand, and A. Terzis, Droplet mobilization at the walls of a microfluidic channel, Physics of Fluids, 32, 012004 (2020), Editor's pick
26. K. Yang, J. Wu, C. Li, Y. Xiang, G. Yang, Efficient Method to Obtain the Force Field for CO2 Adsorption on Zeolite 13X: Understanding the Host–Guest Interaction Mechanisms of Low-Pressure Adsorption, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2020, doi:10.1021/acs.jpcc.9b09187
25. G. Yang, A. Terzis, I. Zarikos, S. M. Hassanizadeh, B. Weigand, R. Helmig, Internal flow patterns of a droplet pinned to the hydrophobic surfaces of a confined microchannel using micro-PIV and VOF simulations, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2019, 370: 444-454
24. A. Terzis, I. Zarikos, K. Weishaupt, G. Yang, X. Chu, R. Helmig, B. Weigand, Microscopic velocity field measurements inside a regular porous medium adjacent to a low Reynolds number channel flow, Physics of Fluids 2019, 31, 4, 042001
23. X. Chu, G. Yang, S. Pandy, B. Weigand, Direct numerical simulation of convective heat transfer in porous media, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2019,133 :11-20
22. G. Yang, E. Coltman, K. Weishaupt, et al. On the Beavers–Joseph Interface Condition for Non-parallel Coupled Channel Flow over a Porous Structure at High Reynolds Numbers. Transport in Porous Media, 2019: 1-27.
21. Y.Y. Huang, G. Yang, and J. Y. Wu. Large eddy simulation and experimental study of turbulent mixed convection inside a cavity with large Rayleigh number: Effect of buoyancy. Building and Environment 2019, 151:268-279
20. G. Yang, V. Vaikuntanathan, A. Terzis, et al. Impact of a Linear Array of Hydrophilic and Superhydrophobic Spheres on a Deep Water Pool. Colloids and Interfaces, 2019, 3(1): 29.
19. G. Yang, B. Weigand, Investigation of the Klinkenberg effect in a micro and nanoporous medium by direct simulation Monte Carlo method, Physical Review Fluids, 2018, 3(4) :044201
18. G. Yang, B. Weigand, A. Terzis, et al. Numerical simulation of turbulent flow and heat transfer in a three-dimensional channel coupled with flow through porous structures, Transport in Porous Media, 2018, 122-145
17. G. Yang, L. Zhang, Wu J, et al. Analysis of transient temperature field characteristics inside a large-scale thermal cycling test cavity for spacecraft. Heat Transfer Research, 2018, 49 : 255–273
16. L. Zhang, Y. Huang, G. Yang*, J.Y. Wu. Numerical Simulation of Conjugate Turbulent Mixed Convection in an Open Cavity : Evaluation of Different Wall Heat Conduction Models. Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A : Applications, 2018, 74, 1244-1264
15. A. Terzis, G. Yang, I. Zarikos, et al. A temperature-based diagnostic approach for paper-based microfluidics. Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 2018, 22(3) : 35
14. A. Terzis, E. Sauer, G. Yang et al. Characterisation of acid–base surface free energy components of urea–water solutions. Colloids and Surfaces A : Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2018, 538 : 774-780
13. L. Zhang, Y. Huang, J.Y. Wu, Z. Liu, G. Yang. Evaporation of water film in a three-dimensional vertical rectangular channel by laminar mixed convection. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2018, 130(5) :242-253
12. L. Zhang, Z. Liu, J.Y. Wu, G. Yang, M. Bao. Computational investigation on nitrogen displacement process in a thermal environment simulation chamber.Science and Technology for the Built Environment, 2018, 24(4) : 343-355
11. G. Yang, Y.Y. Huang, J.Y. Wu, Experimental study and numerical models assessment of turbulent mixed convection heat transfer in a vertical open cavity, Building and Environment, 2017, 115 : 91-103
10. Y. Huang, L. Zhang, G. Yang, J.Y. Wu. Secondary flow and entropy generation of laminar mixed convection in the entrance region of a horizontal square duct. ASME Journal of Heat Transfer. 2017,140(3) :034503
9. G. Yang, J.Y. Wu. Effects of natural convection, wall thermal conduction and thermal radiation on the heat transfer uniformity at a heated plate located at the bottom of a three dimensional rectangular enclosure, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A : Applications, 2016, 69 : 589-606
8. 黄一也, 杨光, 吴静怡. 以最佳温度均匀度和最小熵产为目标的航天器热循环试验系统运行参数优化. 化工学报,
2016, 10 : 4086-4094
7. G. Yang, J.Y. Wu. Conjugate mixed convection in the entrance region of a symmetrically heated vertical channel with thick walls. International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 2015, 98 : 245-254
6. G. Yang, J.Y. Wu. Entropy generation in a rectangular channel of buoyancy opposed mixed convection. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2015, 86 : 809-819
5. G. Yang, J.Y. Wu. Effect of aspect ratio and assisted buoyancy on flow reversal for mixed convection with imposed flow rate in a vertical three dimensional rectangular duct. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2014, 77 : 335-343
4. 杨光, 吴静怡. 三维动态混合对流过程中的温度均匀性分析及实验验证. 工程热物理学报, 2014, 35 : 730-734
3. 杨光, 吴静怡. 基于小波变换和多元回归的航天器热循环试验系统温度均匀性分析. 上海交通大学学报, 2014, 48 :1346-1350
2. G. Yang, J.Y. Wu, L. Yan. Flow reversal and entropy generation due to buoyancy assisted mixed convection in the entrance region of a three dimensional vertical rectangular duct. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2013, 67 : 741-751
1. G. Yang, J.Y. Wu. Effect of Side ratio and aiding/opposing buoyancy on the aerodynamic and heat transfer characteristics around a rectangular cylinder at low Reynolds numbers. Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A : Applications, 2013, 64 : 1016-1037
12. Weigand, B., Chu, X., Yang, G., & Helmig, R. Turbulence topology in regular porous media: a microscopic analysis with direct numerical simulation. Keynote Speech at InterPore 2019, Valencia, Spain
11. G. Yang. On the Beavers–Joseph Interface Condition for Non-parallel Coupled Channel Flow over a Porous Structure at High Reynolds Numbers. SFB1313 Status Seminar, Blaubeuren, Germany, 2019
10. G. Yang, B. Weigand, A hybrid DSMC/Navier-Stokes framework to solve the coupled channel flow and rarefied porous media flow.2nd International Conference on Simulation Technology, Stuttgart, Germany, 2018 (Invited Talk)
9. G. Yang, A. Terzis, I. Zarikos, et al., Droplet motion in a microfluidic channel under the effect of contact angle hysteresis. 30th GCCCD Annual Conference, Karlsruhe, Germany, 2018 (Best Poster Award)
8. G. Yang, V. Vaikuntanathan, A. Terzis, B. Weigand, R. Helmig, Impact of a linear array of hydrophilic and superhydrophobic spheres on water pool, Gallary of Fluid Motion, 71th Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Fluid Dynamics, 2018
7. G. Yang, Simulation of gas diffusion in porous materials consisting of micro-/nanoscale structures, Applied Nanotechnology and Nanoscience International Conference, Rome, Italy, 2017
6. K. Weishaupt, A. Terzis, I. Zarikos, G. Yang, et al. Using a pore-network model to couple mass,momentum and energy at the interface between free flow and porous media flow. 9th International Conference on Porous Media, Rotterdam, Netherlands 2017
5. Y. Huang, G. Yang, J.Y. Wu. Mixed convection characteristic inside a thermal cycling chamber with nonuniform perforated plate. Proceedings of the ASME 2016 International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition,Phoenix, USA
4. G. Yang, J.Y. Wu, Y.W. He, L. Yan, Investigation of temperature uniformity in an open cavity of buoyancy assisted mixed convection heat transfer with multiple discrete inlet and outlet ports, Proceedings of the ASME 2014 International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition, Montreal, Canada
3. G. Yang, J.Y. Wu. Investigation of the steady-state temperature field characteristics inside a thermal cycling test chamber of turbulent mixed convection. 24th International Congress of Refrigeration, Yokohama, Japan, 2015
2. G. Yang, J.Y. Wu, Y.X. Xu, S.C. Yang, L. Yan, Analysis of temperature uniformity in the cooling/heating process of transient turbulent
mixed convection, 15th Cross Strait Symposium on Energy and Environmental Science and Technology, Shanghai, China, 2014
1. G. Yang, J.Y. Wu, L.J. Zhang, Design and simulation of a novel accelerated thermal cycling test system for space application, Cryogenics and Refrigeration Proceedings of ICCR’2013, Hangzhou, China