19) Wenwu Zhou, Lin Yuan, Yingzheng Liu, Di Peng, Xin Wen*, Heat transfer of a sweeping jet impinging at narrow spacings, AIAA Journal, submitted, 2018.10.01
18) Wenwu Zhou, Han Chen, Yingzheng Liu, Xin Wen, Di Peng*，Unsteady analysis of adiabatic film cooling effectiveness under oscillating mainstream flow, Physics of Fluids, submitted, 2018.09.07
17) Lingrui Jiao, Yujia Chen, Xin Wen, Di Peng*, Yingzheng Liu, James W. Gregory, Interaction between rotor wake and a circular cylinder: Measurement of vortex-induced pressure fluctuation using microphone and fast PSP, Physics of Fluids, submitted, 2018.08
16) Wenwu Zhou, Mohamed Qenawy, Di Peng*, Xin Wen, Yingzheng Liu, Influence of mainstream flow oscillations on spatio-temporal variation of adiabatic film cooling effectiveness, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, submitted, 2018.06.16
15) Xin Wen, Ziyan Li, Di Peng, Wenwu Zhou, Yingzheng Liu, Missing PIV-measurement Data Recovery Using Data Fusion of Incomplete Complementary Measurement Sets, submitted, Experiments in Fluids, 2018.05.03
14) Xin Wen, Hui Tang*, Yingzheng Liu, Evolution and near-wall effect of the vortex structures induced by in-line twin synthetic jets in a crossflow, Computers and Fluids, submitted, 2017.06.06
Peer reviewed journals
13) Xin Wen, Ziyan Li, Wenwu Zhou, Yingzheng Liu*, Interaction of Dual Sweeping Impinging Jets at Different Reynolds Numbers, Physics of Fluids, submitted, 2018.08, accepted, 2018.10 （Featured Article）
12) Xin WEN, Yingzheng LIU, Ziyan LI, Yujia Chen, Di PENG*, Data mining of clean signal from highly noisy data based on compressed data fusion: a fast PSP application, Physics of Fluids, submitted, 2018.06, accepted, 2018.09
11) Zhiwen Deng, Chuangxin He, Xin Wen, Yingzheng Liu*, Recovering turbulent flow field from local quantity measurement: Turbulence modeling using ensemble-Kalman-filter-based data assimilation, Journal of Visualization, submitted, 2018.06.20，accepted, 2018.07
10) Xin Wen, Hui Tang, and Yingzheng Liu, Interaction of Twin Synthetic Jets in Attached and Separated Boundary Layers - Effects of Yaw Angle and Phase Difference, Journal of Visualization, submitted, 2018.04.26, accepted, 2018.05.29.
9 ) Wenwu Zhou, Di Peng, Xin Wen, Yingzheng Liu*, Hui Hu, Unsteady analysis of adiabatic film cooling effectiveness behind circular, shaped, and sand-dune–inspired film cooling holes: Measurement using fast-response pressure-sensitive paint, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, submitted, 2017.12.06，accepted, 2018.04.24
8 ) Xin WEN, Liu, Y*, Lagrangian Analysis of Sweeping Jets Measured by Time-Resolved Particle Image Velocimetry, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, submitted, 2018.03.26, revised, 2018.04.15, accepted, 2018.04.16
7）Xin WEN, Liu, Y*, Tang, H., Unsteady Behavior of Sweeping Impinging Jet: Time-resolved PIV Measurements, Experimental thermal and fluid science, submitted, 2017.09.26, revised, 2017.12.26, accepted, 2018.02.26
6）Xin WEN, Liu, Y*., and Tang, H., 2017, Near-field Interaction of an Inclined Jet with a Crossflow: LIF Visualization and TR-PIV Measurement, Journal of Visualization, DOI: 10.1007/s12650-017-0437-3
5）Xin WEN and Tang, H., 2017, Dye Visualization of In-line Twin Synthetic Jets in Crossflows - A Parametric Study, Journal of Fluids Engineering, Vol. 139, No. 9, 091203, DOI:10.1115/1.4036410
4）Xin WEN, Tang, H., & Duan, F. Interaction of in-line twin synthetic jets with a separated flow, Physics of Fluids, 2016, DOI: 10.1063/1.4946800.
3）Xin WEN, & Tang, H. Effect of phase difference on the interaction of hairpin vortices induced by in-line twin synthetic jets. Journal of Visualization. 2016, DOI: 10.1007/s12650-015-0291-0.
2）Xin WEN, Tang, H., & Duan, F. Vortex dynamics of in-line twin synthetic jets in a laminar boundary layer, Physics of Fluids, 2015, DOI: 10.1063/1.4928216.
1）Xin WEN & Tang, H. On hairpin vortices induced by circular synthetic jets in laminar and turbulent boundary layers. Computers & Fluids, 2014. DOI: 10.1016/j.compfluid.2014.02.002
Xin Wen, Yingzheng Liu, Wenwu Zhou, Di Peng, Data recovery of clean signal from highly noisy data: a compressed data fusion approach, 71st Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Fluid Dynamics November 18 - 20, Atlanta, GA, USA, 2018
Wen, X.. and Tang, H., Influence of In-line Twin Synthetic Jets on a Separated Laminar Boundary Layer, 10th National Conference of Experimental Fluid Mechanics, Shanghai, China, May 2016.
Wen, X., Wang, P.C. & Yu, S.C.M, Numerical Study of Performance of Reverse Flow Combustor, IEEE Aerospace Conference, Montana, U.S.A., 2016.
Wen, X., Teo, K., & Tang, H. Experimental study of in-line twin synthetic jets in a laminar boundary layer. 16th International Symposium on Flow Visualization, Okinawa, Japan, 2014.
Wen, X. & Tang, H. Interaction of synthetic jets with laminar and turbulent boundary layers. 18th Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference, Launceston, Australia, 2012.