1996-1999 Doctor of Power Machinery and Engineering, Harbin University of Technology 1984-1987 Master of Materials and Processing Equipment, Harbin University of Technology 1980-1984 Bachelor of Science in Materials, Harbin University of Technology
1987-2001 The 703 Institute of China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation, Deputy Commissioner, engineers, senior engineers, researchers.
2001 - School of Mechanical Engineering of Shanghai Jiaotong University, professor, PhD supervisor.
Visit and Post Experience
More than 20 overseas visits, including the United States, Japan, Britain, Germany, etc.
1、Power Machinery and Engineering (Gas Turbine Technology, Fuel Cell Hybrid Power System)
2、New Energy Technology (ORC Low Temperature Thermal Power Generation, Natural Gas Distributed Energy Technology)
1) 2014 - 2017, National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) project "Mechanism Research and Test Verification of Rotary Regenerative Gas Turbine Based on Catalytic Combustion", No. 51376123, responsible person.
2) 2004 - 2006, National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) project "Research on Coordination and Control of Fuel Cell and Gas Turbine Hybrid Power System", project number: 50376038, person in charge.
3) 2007 - 2009, National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) project "Gas Power System with Low Calorific Value for Reducing Greenhouse Gas by Using Ventilation Gas from Coal Mines", project number: 90610019, responsible person.
4) 2007 - 2009, 863 project "3KW Fuel Cell/Gas Turbine Hybrid Power System", project number: 2007 AA05Z134, responsible person.
5) 2003-2006, Ministry of Science and Technology's international cooperation project "Research on Low Calorific Value Fuel Catalytic Combustion Gas Turbine Technology", project number: 2003DFB0601, one of the leaders.
6) 2013 - 2014, Major consulting and research project of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, "Research on the Development Strategy of Gas Turbines in the Yangtze River Delta Region", project number: 2013-XZ-34, one of the persons in charge.
7) 2018-2021, Shanghai science and technology commission project "Research and demonstration on key technologies of multi-energy router", project number: BI0200208, PI.
8) 2018 - 2019, Major consulting and research project of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, "Study on military and civilian fusion of gas turbine", project number: BX0200106, PI.
1. Weng Yiwu, Knowledge Reader on Green Energy Conservation in Public Institutions, Shanghai Jiaotong University Press, June 2012
2. Weng Yiwu, Process and Utilization of Low-grade Thermal Energy Conversion, Shanghai Jiaotong University Press, December 2014
3. Wen Xueyou, Weng Shilie and Weng Yiwu, Research on Gas Turbine Development Strategy, Shanghai Science and Technology Publishing House, December 2016
4. Translated by Weng Yiwu and Lu Xiaojing, Energy Technology, Shanghai Science and Technology Publishing House, August 2017
5. Yang, Fan; Zhu, Xin-jian; Cao, Guang-yi; Hu, Wan-qi; Nonlinear predictive control of a molten carbonate fuel cell stack[J], Journal of Power Sources, v 183, n 1, Aug 15, 2008, p 253-256; (SCI\EI)
6. Chun-Hua Li, Xin-Jian Zhu, Guang-Yi Cao, Sheng Sui and Ming-Ruo Hu, Identification of the Hammerstein model of a PEMFC stack based on least squares support vector machines [J]. Journal of Power Sources (SCI), 2008, 175(1): 303-316.
7. Chun-Hua Li, Xin-Jian Zhu, Guang-Yi Cao, Sheng Sui and Ming-Ruo Hu, Identification of the Hammerstein model of a PEMFC stack based on least squares support vector machines [J]. Journal of Power Sources (SCI), 2008, 175(1): 303-316.
8. Aiguo Liu, Yiwu Weng. Performance Analysis of Pressurized Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell/Micro Gas Turbine Hybrid System. Journal of power sources,1,195 (2010): 204-213 (SCI)
9. Aiguo Liu, Yiwu Weng. Modeling of Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell Based on the Volume-resistance Characteristics and Experimental Analysis. Journal of power sources, 7,195(2010): 1872-1879 (SCI)
10. LIU Aiguo, WENG Yiwu. Effects of Lower Heat Value Fuel on the Operations of Micro gas turbine. Energy and power engineering , 1(2009):28-35
11. Wei Gu, Yiwu Weng, Yuzhang Wang, Bin Zheng. Theoretical and experimental investigation of an organic Rankine cycle for a waste heat recovery system[J]. Journal of Power and Energy, Proc. IMechE Part A. 2009, 223(5): 523-533 (SCI)
12.Lv Xiaojing, Weng yiwu. Effect of fuel composition fluctuation on the safety performance of an IT-SOFC/GT hybrid system[J] Energy. 2019
13.Lv Xiaojing, Weng yiwu. Performance analysis of island energy system of SOFC and GT with gasified biomass fuel[J]. Energy Procedia, 2019
14.Lv Xiaojing, Weng yiwu. Performance analysis of an IT-SOFC/GT hybrid system using gasified biomass fuel in different operating modes[J]. Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power. 2019
15.Ding xiaoyi,Lv Xiaojing, Weng yiwu. Coupling effect of operating parameters on performance of a biogas-fueled solid oxide fuel cell/gas turbine hybrid system. Applied Energy 2019
16.Bo zeming,Lv Xiaojing, Weng yiwu. Performance analysis of cogeneration systems based on micro gas turbine(MGT), organic Rankine cycle (ORC) and ejector refrigeration cycle(ERC) Frontiers in Energy 2019
Course Name: Automatic Regulation of Turbine Machinery
Teaching object: undergraduates
Hours: 36 Credits: 2
Course Name: Energy Conversion and Utilization
Teaching object: graduate students
Hours: 48 Credits: 3
Course Name: Energy Conversion - From Watt Steam Engine to Gas Turbine
Teaching object: undergraduates
Hours: 32 Credits: 2
Patents and Applications
YiWu Weng, Xiaojing Lv. Yuping Wang,etc. Passive low temperature heat sources organic working fluid power generation method[P]. US2016/0021974A1.2016.
 YiWu Weng, Xiaojing Lv.Ping Yang,etc.Passive organic working fluid ejector refrigeration method[P]. US2016/0025391A1.2016.
Other Professional Activities
1) Deputy Secretary-General of China Society of Power Engineering .
2) Secretary-General of the Marine Engineering Committee of the Chinese Society of Shipbuilding Engineering
3) Intellectual Property Expert of Shanghai Higher People's Court.
4) Secretary general of Shanghai energy research association
Honors and Awards
3 provincial and ministerial awards for scientific and technological progress.