X.Q.Jin, Energy flow analysis based evaluation method for synergy grade of design and operation of air conditioning systems, RMB 630,000, 2018-2021,National Natural Science Foundation projects (NSFC)
X.Q.Jin, Evalutaion of operation level of air conditioning system based on control perfection analysis of energy-flow, RMB 800,000, 2014-2017,National Natural Science Foundation projects (NSFC)
X.Q.Jin, Z.M. Du, Study on tolerant control and energy evaluation in HVAC systems, RMB 350,000, 2010-2012,National Natural Science Foundation projects (NSFC)
Z.M. Du,X.Q.Jin, Multiple faults diagnosis and tolerant control efficiency in HVAC systems, RMB 200,000, 2011-2013,National Natural Science Foundation projects (NSFC)
X.Q.Jin, Z.M. Du, Simulation system of ocean environment. RMB2,280,000, 2009-2011,CSSC
Z.M. Du,X.Q.Jin, Multiple faults tolerant control based on model and data in HVAC systems, RMB 50,000,2007-2009 China Postdoctoral Science Foundation
X.Q. Jin, Study on the Performance of Air Heat Exchangers in Wet Conditions(I~V), RMB1,900,000, 2006-2011, Daikin
X.Q. Jin, Numerical Simulation and Experiment on Ceiling Air-Diffuse, RMB560,000, 2006-2007, Daikin
1. Zhimin Du, Xinqiao Jin, Yonghua Zhu, Yijun Wang, Wenbin Zhang, Zhijie Chen. Development and application of hardware-in-the-loop simulation for the HVAC systems, Science and Technology for the Built Environment, 2019, 25:10, 1482-1493.
2. Yijun Wang, Xinqiao Jin, Wantao Shi, Jiangqing Wang. Online chiller loading strategy based on the near-optimal performance map for energy conservation. Applied Energy, 2019, 238:1444-1451.
3. Xu Zhu, Zhimin Du, Xinqiao Jin, Zhijie Chen. Fault diagnosis based operation risk evaluation for air conditioning systems in data centers. Building and Environment, 2019, 163: 106319.
4. Xu Zhu, Zhimin Du, Zhijie Chen, Xinqiao Jin, Xiaoqing Huang. Hybrid model based refrigerant charge fault estimation for the data centre air conditioning system. International Journal of Refrigeration, 2019, 106: 392-406.
5. Wantao Shi, Xinqiao Jin, Yijun Wang. Evaluation of energy saving potential of HVAC system by operation data with uncertainties. Energy and Buildings, 2019, 204: 109513.
6. Yijun Wang, Xinqiao Jin, Zhimin Du, Xu Zhu. Evaluation of operation performance of a multi-chiller system using a data-based chiller model. Energy and Buildings, 2018, 172:1-9.
7. Yijun Wang, Xinqiao Jin, Xing Fang. Rapid evaluation of operation performance of multi-chiller system based on history data analysis. Energy and Buildings, 2017, 134: 162-170.
8. Xing Fang, Xinqiao Jin, Zhimin Du, Yijun Wang, Wantao Shi. Evaluation of the design of chilled water system based on the optimal operation performance of equipments. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2017, 113: 435-448.
9. B. Fan,X.Q. Jin, Z.M. Du, A Hybrid FDD Strategy For Local System Of AHU Based On Artificial Neural Network And Wavelet Analysis,Building and Environment, 2010, 45 (7): 2698-2708
10. Z.M. Du,X.Q. Jin, Y.Y. Yang, Fault diagnosis for temperature, flow rate and pressure sensors in VAV systems using wavelet neural network,Applied Energy,2009, 86(9): 1624-1631
11. Z.M. Du,X.Q. Jin, A robot fault diagnostic tool for flow rate sensors in air dampers and VAV terminals,Energy and Buildings, 2009, 41(3): 279-286
12. Z.M. Du,X.Q. Jin, Wavelet neural network-based fault diagnosis in air-handling units,HVACR Research, 2008, 14(6): 959-973. US
13. X.Q. Jin, Z.M. Du , Energy Evaluation of Optimal Control Strategies for Central VWV Chiller Systems,Applied Thermal Engineering, 2007, 27: 934-941
14. Z.M. Du,X.Q. Jin, Lizhou Wu, PCA-FDA-based fault diagnosis for sensors in VAV systems,HVACR Research, 2007, 13(2): 349-367
15. Z.M. Du,X.Q. Jin, Detection and diagnosis for multiple faults in VAV systems，Energy and Buildings, 2007, 39(8): 923-934
16. X.Q. Jin, Z.M. Du, X.K. Xiao, Fault tolerant control of outdoor air and AHU supply air temperature in VAV air conditioning systems using PCA method,Applied Thermal Engineering, 2006, 26(11-12): 1226-1237