1. An Q, Chen J, Cai X, et al. Thermal characteristics of unidirectional carbon fiber reinforced polymer laminates during orthogonal cutting. Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, 2018, 37(13):905-916.
2. Wang, C., Wen, L., Ming, W., An, Q.*, & Chen, M. (2018). Experimental study on effects of fiber cutting angle in milling of high-strength unidirectional carbon fiber–reinforced polymer laminates. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, 2018, 232(10): 1813-1824.
3. Qiu, K., Ming, W., Shen, L., An, Q.*, & Chen, M. Study on the cutting force in machining of aluminum honeycomb core material. Composite Structures, 2017, 164: 58-67.
4. Wang C, An Q*, Niu Q, et al. Strain-rate sensitivity of tensile behaviors for nickel-based superalloys GH3044 and GH4033 at room temperature. Indian Journal of Engineering and Materials Sciences, 2017, 23(5):336-340.
5. An Q, Ming W, Cai X, Chen M. Study on the cutting mechanics characteristics of high-strength UD-CFRP laminates based on orthogonal cutting method, Composite Structures, 2015, 131(11): 374-383.
6. An Q, Ming W, Cai X, Chen M. Effects of tool parameters on cutting force in orthogonal machining of T700/LT03A unidirectional carbon fiber reinforced polymer laminates. Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, 2015, 34(7): 591-602.
7. An Q, Ming W, Chen M. Experimental Investigation on Cutting Characteristics in Nanometric Plunge-Cutting of BK7 and Fused Silica Glasses. Materials, 2015, 8(4): 1428-1441.
8. An Q, Liu Z, Jiang L, et al. Experimental and numerical research on the effects of minimum quantity lubrication in thread turning of free-cutting steel AISI 1215. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, 2015, 229(5): 878-885.
9. An Q, Wang C, Xu J, et al. Experimental investigation on hard milling of high strength steel using PVD-AlTiN coated cemented carbide tool. International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, 2014, 43: 94-101.
10. An Q, Xu J, Wei Y, et al. An optimization investigation on surface roughness and its evolution with tool wear in dry turning of boron alloy cast iron. Indian Journal of Engineering & Materials Sciences, 2014, 21: 601-608.
11. An Q, Dong D, Zheng X, et al. A solution for micro drill condition monitoring with vibration signals for PCB drilling. Circuit World, 2013, 39(3): 147-152.
12. An Q L, Fu Y C, Xu J H. Experimental study on turning of TC9 titanium alloy with cold water mist jet cooling. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 2011, 51(6): 549-555.
13. An Q, Fu Y, Xu J. A new technology on enhancing heat transfer during grinding of titanium alloy. Industrial Lubrication and Tribology, 2010, 62(3): 168-173.
14. An Q, Cai X, Xu J, et al. Experimental investigation on drilling of high strength T800S/250F CFRP with twist and dagger drill bits. International Journal of Abrasive Technology 16, 2014, 6(3): 183-196.
15. An Q L, Fu Y C, Xu J H. Experimental study on the cooling effects of cryogenic pneumatic mist jet impinging cooling method. International Journal of Abrasive Technology, 2008, 1(3-4): 241-250.
16. Xu J, An Q, Chen M. A comparative evaluation of polycrystalline diamond drills in drilling high-strength T800S/250F CFRP. Composite Structures, 2014, 117: 71-82.
17. Xu J, An Q, Cai X, et al. Drilling machinability evaluation on new developed high-strength T800S/250F CFRP laminates. International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, 2013, 14(10): 1687-1696.
18. Niu Q, An Q, Chen M, et al. Wear mechanisms and performance of coated inserts during face milling of TC11 and TC17 alloys. Machining Science and Technology, 2013, 17(3): 483-495.
19. Liu Z, An Q, Xu J, et al. Wear performance of (nc-AlTiN)/(a-Si 3 N 4) coating and (nc-AlCrN)/(a-Si 3 N 4) coating in high-speed machining of titanium alloys under dry and minimum quantity lubrication (MQL) conditions. Wear, 2013, 305(1): 249-259.
20. Wei Y, An Q, Cai X, et al. Influence of Fiber Orientation on Single-Point Cutting Fracture Behavior of Carbon-Fiber/Epoxy Prepreg Sheets. Materials, 2015, 8(10): 6738-6751.
21. Wang C Y, Chen Y H, An Q L*, et al. Drilling temperature and hole quality in drilling of CFRP/aluminum stacks using diamond coated drill. International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, 2015, 16(8): 1689-1697.