Dear graduate students,
Please check the Semester Registration and Course Arrangement of Graduate Students for the 2023-2024 Fall Semester as follows.
1. Date and venue for semester registration and course start date
Time: 9:00, Sep 7th-24:00, Sep 10th, 2023., Beijing time
Venue: 交我办APP for online registration. International students who live in China need to submit the registration application on the SJTU campus.
Courses starting date: Courses start from Sep.11th, 2023.
2. Registration requirement
All graduate students are required to complete the semester registration within the prescribed registration period.
1) Tuition and fees payment
For those who need to pay the tuition and/or other fees, please make the payment before registration.
Payment method: Please log in 交我办APP by jAccount, click “Finance - Business Handling - Online payment” in turn.
2) Students to graduate in March
Students who are expected to graduate on/before September 30th, 2023 are exempted from the semester registration. While those who cannot graduate on schedule should apply for extending their study duration at My SJTU (https://my.sjtu.edu.cn) or交我办APP and register online as stated in Section 1.
3) Students on suspension of schooling or resuming of schooling
Student whose current status is “suspension of schooling” does not need to register.
Students who need to apply for resuming schooling (at My SJTU or Task Center/交我办APP) should complete the resuming schooling procedure first, and then complete the online semester registration.
3. Course Selection and Exam Retaking
1) Please check your Graduate Education Information Management System (http://yjs.sjtu.edu.cn/) online for course arrangements. Check your grades if GPA is over 2.7 and if you need to apply for retaking any exams.
2) Course Retake and Course Selection is available from 12:00 Sep.11th to 20:00 Sep.24th 2023, Beijing time. The specific time shall be subject to the notice of the graduate school or course selection system. Students in need should please log in http://yjs.sjtu.edu.cn in time to apply. After the application for retaking is approved, be sure to enter the retake course selection interface and choose the teaching class! The cumulative number of re-examinations for the same course cannot exceed 2 times. It is not allowed to change courses that have been completed (including courses that grades hasn’t been given) in the training program.
M.S student of 2022/2019/2018
Ms. Qianru PANG, email@example.com
M.S student of 2021/2020
Ms. Yijin HAO, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D student of 2023/2020/2018
Ms. Jenny ZHANG, email@example.com
Ph.D student of 2022/2021/2019
Ms. Yuru LI, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D student of 2017/2016/2015
Ms. Rachel ZHONG, email@example.com
Graduate Academic Affairs Office
School of Mechanical Engineering