2019-2022.“Integrated healthcare coordination and operational management for Chinese Healthcare Alliance”（Grant No. 71871138）), National Natural Science Foundation of China, Principal Investigator (PI).
2015-2018. “Modeling and dynamic management of queuing systems with customers influenced by multiple psychological factors”（Grant No. 71471114）), National Natural Science Foundation of China, Principal Investigator (PI).
2015 – 2019 “Value Chain based integration and management of Healthcare Systems” (Grant No. 71432006), Key Program of National Natural Science of China,Co-Principal Investigator (Co-PI)with professor Zhibin Jiang .
2011 – 2013.“Research on Queuing Problems Considering Customer Behaviour Characters” (Grant No. 71002037), National Natural Science Foundation of China, Principal Investigator (PI).
2011 – “Modelling and Performance evaluation of Multi-stage Queuing Network Considering Customer Impatience” (Grant No. 20100073120080), Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China,Principal Investigator (PI).
2010 – 2013 “Research on Operation Mechanism and New Operation Management Methods of Service Oriented Manufacturing” (Grant No. 70932004), Key Program of National Natural Science of China,Co-Principal Investigator (Co-PI)with professor Zhibin Jiang .
2008-2010 Key projects of Science and Technology Committee of Shanghai，Network analysis of Service Oriented Manufacturing，Second executive;
2006.7-2008.9,National Natural Science Foundation projects (NSFC) Modeling and analysis of multi-loop closed system in semiconductor assembly and test factory, second executive;
2005.6-2006.7，Intel Corporate, Shanghai, China, Multi-factory Capacity planning system design for Intel assembly and test factories, executive;
2004.11-2006.1, Intel Corporate, Shanghai, China , Scheduling for Cycle time reduction project ，leader of project；
1. Na Li, Li Zheng, Quanlin Li, Performance Analysis of Two-Loop Closed Production Systems, Computers & Operations Research, 2009, 36(1), 119-134.
2. Na Li, Mike, Li Zheng, Single-Station Performance Evaluation and Improvement in Semiconductor Manufacturing: A Graphical Approach, International Journal of Production Economics, 2007, 107(2), 397-403.
3. Na Li, Shiqing Yao, George Liu, Caihua Zhuang, Optimization of A Multi-Constant Work-In-Process Semiconductor Assembly and Test Factory Base on Performance Evaluation, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2010, 59(2), 314-322.
4. Na Li, Li Zheng, Zhicong Zhang, Caihua Zhuang, An Overlapping Decomposition Method for Performance Analysis of The Two-Loop Closed Production System in Semiconductor Assembly Factory, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 2011, 24(9), 811-820.
5. Na Li, Zhibin Jiang, George Liu, Analysis of Quality-Caused Re-Entrance Electrical Test System in Semiconductor Manufacturing by Markov Method, International Journal of Production Research, 2012, 50(12), 3486-3497.
6. Na Li, Zhibin Jiang, Modeling and Optimization of a Product-Service System with Additional Service Capacity and Impatient Customers, Computers & Operations Research, 2013, 40(8), 1923-1937.
7. Na Li, Nan Kong, Quanlin Li, Zhibin Jiang, Evaluation of Reverse Referral Partnership in a Tiered Hospital System–A Queuing based Approach, International Journal of Production Research, 2017, 55(19), 5647-5663.
8. Na Li, Xin Yu, Matta Andrea, Modelling and Workload Reallocation of Call Centres with Multi-Type Customers, International Journal of Production Research, 2017, 55(19), 5664-5680.
9. N. Li, D. Teng, and N. Kong (2018). “Threshold Control Policy Optimization for Real-time Reverse Referral Decision of Chinese Comprehensive Hospitals.” IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering. pp. 1 – 16. doi: 10.1109/TASE.2018.2842772.
10. Na Li, Jie Pan, Xiaoqing Xie，Operational Decision Making for A Referral Coordination Alliance - When Should Patients Be Referred and Where Should They Be Referred to? OMEGA, accepted.
11. Yewen Deng, Na Li,_, Nan Kong, Zhibing Jiang, Xiaoqing Xie, Optimal Di_erential Subsidy Policy Design for a Workload-Imbalanced Outpatient Care Network, OMEGA, accepted.
12. Na Li, Yue Zhang, De Teng , Nan Kong, Pareto Optimization of Control Agreement Mechanism for Patient Referral Coordination, OMEGA,accepted.