1. Han Jiang, Bin Guan *（通讯作者）, Xuesong Peng, Yanfei Wei, Reggie Zhan, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Effect of sulfur poisoning on the performance and active sites of Cu/SSZ-13 catalyst, Chemical Engineering Science, 2020, 226: 115855-115869.
2. Han Jiang, Bin Guan *（通讯作者）, Xuesong Peng, Yanfei Wei, Xinling Li, Lei Zhu, Lei Shi, Reggie Zhan, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Influence of co-cations on the performance and hydrothermal stability of Cu/SSZ-13 catalysts, SAE Technical Paper: 2020-01-1317.
3. Han Jiang, Bin Guan *（通讯作者）, Xuesong Peng, Reggie Zhan, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Influence of synthesis method on catalytic properties and hydrothermal stability of Cu/SSZ-13 for NH3-SCR reaction, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2020, 379: 122358-122372.
4. Han Jiang, Bin Guan *（通讯作者）, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Cu/SSZ-13 zeolites prepared by in situ hydrothermal synthesis method as NH3-SCR catalysts: Influence of the Si/Al ratio on the activity and hydrothermal properties, Fuel, 2019, 255: 115587-115603.
5. Bin Guan, Yong Huang, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Promoting effects of barium substitution on the catalytic performances of FeCeO2-δ for soot oxidation, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2018, 57 (26): 8635-8646.
6. Bin Guan, He Lin, Reggie Zhan, Zhen Huang, Catalytic combustion of soot over Cu, Mn substitution CeZrO2-δ nanocomposites catalysts prepared by self-propagating high-temperature synthesis method, Chemical Engineering Science, 2018, 189: 320-339.
7. Bin Guan, Reggie Zhan, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Review of the state-of-the-art of exhaust particulate filter technology in internal combustion engines, Journal of Environmental Management, 2015, 154: 225-258.
8. Bin Guan, Reggie Zhan, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Review of state of the art technologies of selective catalytic reduction of NOx from diesel engine exhaust, Applied Thermal Engineering, 2014, 1-2 (66): 395-414.（ESI高被引论文、热点论文）
9. Bin Guan, He Lin, Lin Zhu, Bo Tian, and Zhen Huang, Effect of ignition temperature on the selective catalytic reduction of NOx with NH3 over Ti0.9Ce0.05V0.05O2-δ nanocomposites catalysts prepared by solution combustion route, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2012, 181-182: 307-322.
10. Bin Guan, He Lin, Lin Zhu, and Zhen Huang, Selective Catalytic Reduction of NOx with NH3 over Mn, Ce Substitution Ti0.9V0.1O2-δ Nanocomposites Catalysts Prepared by Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis Method, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2011, 15 (26): 12850-12863.
11. Bin Guan, He Lin, Qi Cheng, and Zhen Huang, Removal of NOx with selectivity catalytic reduction based on non-thermal plasma pre-oxidation, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2011, 50 (9), 5401-5413.
12. He Lin, Bin Guan *（通讯作者）, Qi Cheng, and Zhen Huang, An investigation on the principle paths to plasma oxidation of propylene and NO, Energy & Fuels, 2010, 24 (10): 5417-5425.
13. Can Shao, Bin Guan, Baiyang Lin, Hao Gu, Chen Gu, Zhongzhao Li, He Lin, , Zhen Huang, Effect of methane doping on nascent soot formation in ethylene-based laminar premixed flames, Fuel, 2016, 186: 422-429.
14. Ting Chen, Bin Guan, He Lin, Lin Zhu, In situ DRIFTS study of the mechanism of low temperature selective catalytic reduction over manganese-iron oxides, Chinese Journal of Catalysis, 2014, 35 (3): 294-301.
15. Ting Chen, He Lin, Bin Guan, Zhen Huang, Promoting the low temperature activity of Ti-V-O catalysts by premixed flame synthesis, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016,296: 45-55.
16. Wang Kexin , Guan Bin*（通讯作者）, Li Ke, Zhan Rijing, Lin He, Huang Zhen, Study on Oxidation Activity of CuCeZrOx Doped with K for Diesel Engine Particles in NO/O2, J. Shanghai Jiao Tong University. (Sci.), 2018, 23 (Sup. 1): 18-27.
17. Liu Ke, Guan Bin*（通讯作者）, Li Ke, Xu Dejun, Lin He, Chen Ting, Huang Zhen, Catalytic Combustion of Lean Methane Assisted by Electric Field over Pd/Co3O4 Catalysts at Low Temperature. J. Shanghai Jiao Tong University. (Sci.), 2019, 24(1): 1-11.
18. Bin Guan, He Lin, Liucheng Zhong, Wenjie Dong, Zhen Huang, Selective Catalytic Reduction of NOx with NH3 over Ti0.9M0.1O2-δ Nanocomposites Catalysts Prepared by Solution Combustion Synthesis, The 27th International Conference on Internal Combustion Engine (CIMAC), Shanghai, 2013.
19. Cynthia Webb, Reggie Zhan, Bin Guan, Development of a Methodology to Generate On-Board Diagnostic Threshold Selective Catalytic Reduction Catalysts for Heavy-Duty Diesel Applications, Emissions 2014, Troy, Michigan, June 11-14, 2014.
20. 管斌，林赫，程琪，黄震，低温等离子体协同NH3-SCR去除柴油机NOx的研究，工程热物理学报, 2010, 31 (10): 1767-1771.
21. Bin Guan, He Lin, Qi Cheng, and Zhen Huang, Synergistic Reduction of NOx from Diesel Engine Exhaust by Non-thermal Plasma Facilitated NH3-SCR over Vanadium Catalyst. The 11th Sino-Korea International Symposium on Internal Combustion Engine and Automotive Engineering, 2009, 604-620.
22. 管斌，周校平，林赫，王真，黄震，NH3-SCR法降低柴油机NOx排放的研究进展，车用发动机，2007，5: 1-8.