1. Yongxiang Hu, Ruoyu Yang, Dongyu Wang, Zhenqiang Yao. Geometry distortion and residual stress of alternate double-sided laser peening of thin section component. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2018, 251: 197-204.
1. Zhengyu Zhang, Yongxiang Hu, Zhenqiang Yao. Shape Prediction for Laser Peen Forming of Fiber Metal Laminates by Experimentally Determined Eigenstrain. Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 2017, 139(4): 041004.
2. Yongxiang Hu, Han Cheng, Jiaxi Xu and Zhenqiang Yao. A coupling model to simulate the dynamic process of blister-actuated nanosecond laser-induced forward transfer. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 2017, 50(32): 325305.
1. Hu, Y., Luo, M., and Yao, Z., Increasing the Capability of Laser Peen Forming to Bend Titanium Alloy Sheets with Laser-Assisted Local Heating, Materials & Design, 2016， 90: 364-372.
1. Y. Hu, X. Zheng, D. Wang, et al. Application of laser peen forming to bend fibre metal laminates by high dynamic loading. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2015, 226: 32-39.
2. Y. Hu, Z. Li, X. Yu, et al. Effect of elastic prestress on the laser peen forming of aluminum alloy 2024-T351: Experiments and eigenstrain-based modeling. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2015, 221(0): 214-224.
1.Hu, Y.X, Li, Z., Li, K.M, Yao, Z.Q. Predictive Modeling and Uncertainty Quantification of Laser Shock Processing by Bayesian Gaussian Processes With Multiple Outputs. Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 2014. 136(4), 041014.
2. K. Li, Z. Yao, Y. Hu, et al. Friction and wear performance of laser peen textured surface under starved lubrication. Tribology International, 2014, 77(0): 97-105.
2.A. Vasu, Y.X Hu, R.V. Grandhi, Differences in plasticity due to curvature in laser peened components, Surface and Coatings Technology, 235 (2013) 648-656.
3.K.M. Li., Y.X. Hu, Z.Q. Yao. Experimental study of micro dimple fabrication based on laser shock processing. Optics & Laser Technology, 2013, 48: 216-225.
4.姚振强, 胡永祥. 基于短脉冲激光束干涉的硅表面亚微米结构加工工艺. 机械工程学报， 2013, 49(6): 122-128
1.Y.X. Hu, R.V. Grandhi. Efficient numerical prediction of residual stress and deformation for large-scale laser shock processing using the eigenstrain methodology. Surface and Coatings Technology, 2012, 206(15): 3374-3385.
2.Yongxiang Hu, Kangmei Li, Chenjie Qi, Zhenqiang Yao, Ramana V. Grandhi. Size effect on indentation depth of oxygen-free high purity copper induced by laser shock processing. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China 22(2012) s573−s578
1. Y.X Hu, Z. Yao, X. Xu. Experimental Investigation on the Bending Deformation of thin 1060 Pure Aluminum Sheet by Laser Peen Forming. In: Champaigne J, ed, The 11th International Conference on Shot Peening, South Bend, Indiana, USA, 2011: 341-346
1.Yongxiang Hu, Xiaoxia Xu, Zhenqiang Yao, and Jun Hu. Laser peen forming induced two way bending of thin sheet metals and its mechanisms. Journal of Applied Physics, 2010, 108(7): 073117.1-073117.7
2.Yongxiang Hu, Yefei Han, Zhenqiang Yao, and Jun Hu. Three-Dimensional Numerical Simulation and Experimental Study of Sheet Metal Bending by Laser Peen Forming. Transactions of ASME, Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 2010, 132(6): 061001.1-061001.10