• Wenwu Zhou, Di Peng, Xin Wen, Yingzheng Liu*, Hui Hu, "Unsteady analysis of adiabatic film cooling effectiveness behind circular, shaped, and sand-dune–inspired film cooling holes: Measurement using fast-response pressure-sensitive paint", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 125 (2018): 1003-1016.
• Wenwu Zhou, Yang Liu, Haiyang Hu, Xuanshi Meng, and Hui Hu, “Utilization of Thermal Effect Induced by Plasma Generation for Aircraft Icing Mitigation". AIAA Journal , 2018. DOI: 10.2514/1.J056358.
• Wenwu Zhou, and Hui Hu. “A novel sand-dune-inspired design for improved film cooling performance”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 110 (2017): 908-920.
• Wenwu Zhou, Blake Johnson, and Hui Hu. “Effects of Flow Compressibility and Density Ratio on Film Cooling Performance", AIAA Journal of Power and Propulsion 33(4): 1-11, 2016.
• Wenwu Zhou, and Hui Hu. "Improvements of film cooling effectiveness by using Barchan dune shaped ramps." International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 103 (2016): 443-456.
• Wenwu Zhou, Yu Rao, and Hui Hu. "An Experimental Investigation on the Characteristics of Turbulent Boundary Layer Flows over a Dimpled Surface." ASME Journal of Fluids Engineering 138.2 (2016): 021204.