1. X. Dai, Vortical–acoustic resonance in an acoustic resonator: Strouhal number variation, destabilization and stabilization, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 919 (2021), A19.
2. X. Dai, Total reflection of two guided waves for embedded trapped modes, AIAA Journal, 59 (2021), 131–139.
3. X. Dai, Flow–acoustic resonance in a cavity covered by a perforated plate, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 884 (2020), A4.
4. H.K.H. Fan, R.C.K. Leung, G.C.Y. Lam, Y. Aurégan and X. Dai, Numerical coupling strategy for resolving in-duct elastic panel aeroacoustic/structural interaction, AIAA Journal, 56 (2018), 5033–5040.
5. X. Dai and Y. Aurégan, A cavity-by-cavity description of the aeroacoustic instability over a liner with a grazing flow, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 852 (2018), 126–145.
6. X. Dai and Y. Aurégan, Flexural instability and sound amplification of a membrane–cavity configuration in shear flow, The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 142 (2017), 1934–1942.
7. X. Dai and Y. Aurégan, Acoustic of a perforated liner with grazing flow: Floquet–Bloch periodical approach versus impedance continuous approach, The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America,140 (2016), 2047–2055
8. X. Dai, Vortex convection in the flow-excited Helmholtz resonator, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 370 (2016), 82–93.
9. X. Dai, X. Jing, and X. Sun, Flow-excited acoustic resonance of a Helmholtz resonator: Discrete vortex model compared to experiments, Physics of Fluids, 27 (2015), 057102.
10. X. Dai, X. Jing, and X. Sun, Acoustic-excited vortex shedding and acoustic nonlinearity at a rectangular slit with bias flow, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 333 (2014), 2713–2727.
11. Z. Hong, X. Dai, N. Zhou, X. Jing, and X. Sun, Suppression of Helmholtz resonance using inside acoustic liner, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 333 (2014), 3585–3597.
12. Z. Lu, X. Jing, X. Sun, and X. Dai, An investigation on the characteristics of a non-locally reacting acoustic liner, Journal of Vibration and Control, (2014), 1077546314546683.
13. X. Dai, X. Jing, and X. Sun, Discrete vortex model of a Helmholtz resonator subjected to high-intensity sound and grazing flow, The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 132 (2012), 2988–2996.
14. X. Dai, X. Jing, and X. Sun, Vortex shedding and its nonlinear acoustic effect occurring at a slit, AIAA Journal, 49 (2011), 2684–2694.
Chapters & Books：