1. Li, Y. and Tsung, F. (2009). “False Discovery Rate-Adjusted Charting Schemes for Multistage Process Monitoring and Fault Identification”. Technometrics, 51, 186-205. (SCI, impact factor= 1.711).
2. Li, Y. and Tsung, F. (2011) “Detecting and Diagnosing Covariance Matrix Changes in Multistage Processes”. IIE Transactions, 43(4), 259-274. (SCI, impact factor=1.287).
3. Li, Y. and Tsung, F. (2012). “Multiple Attribute Control Charts with False Discovery Rate Control”. Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 28(8), 857-871. (SCI, impact factor=0.700)
4. Li, Y.; Liu, Y.; Zou, C. and Jiang, W. (2013).A Self-Starting Control Chart for High Dimensional Short-run Process. International Journal of Production Research.10.1080/00207543.2013.832001(SCI, impact factor=1.460)
5. Li, Y.; Su,Y. and Shu, L.(2014). An ARMAX model for forecasting the power output of a grid connected photovoltaic system. Renewable Energy. 66, 78-89. (SCI, impact factor=2.989)
6. Huang,W.,Jiang,W.,Wei, Q. and Li, Y. (2015).Projection-based Process Monitoring based on Empirical Divergence. IEEE Intelligent Systems Special Issue on System Informatics，Accepted.(SCI,impact factor=2.340)
7. Li, Y.; Shu,L. and Tsung, F.(2015). A False Discovery Approach for Scanning Spatial Disease Clusters with Arbitrary Shapes. IIE Transactions.
8. Jin, M., Li, Y. and Tsung, F. (2010) “Chart Allocation strategy for Serial-Parallel Multistage Manufacturing Processes”. IIE Transactions, 42(8), 577-588. (SCI, impact factor= 1.287).
9. Han, D, Tsung, F. and Li, Y. (2010) “A Nonlinear Filter Control Chart For Detecting Dynamic Changes”. Statistica Sinica, 20, 1077-1096. (SCI, impact factor= 0.956).
10. Han, D. and Tsung, F. , Li, Y. and Xian, J. (2010) “Detection of Changes in a Random Financial Sequence with a Stable Distribution ". Journal of Applied Statistics, 37(7), 1089-1111. (SCI, impact factor= 0.407).
11. Li, Y. and Tsung, F. (2011). “Chart Allocation Strategy for Serial Parallel_Multistage Manufacturing Processes with Multiple Faults”. Journal of the Chinese Institute of Industrial Engineers, 28(7),493-503.(EI)
12. Tsung, F., Li, Y. and Jin, M.(2008), “Statistical Process Control for Multistage Manufacturing and Service Operations: A Review and Some Extensions”. International Journal of Services Operations and Informatics, 3, 191-204 (EI).
13. Li, Y. (2011) “Fault Isolation of Multistage Processes Using Sequential Bayesian Bifurcation”. Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, Xiamen, October, 2011. (EI)
14. Li, Y. and Xi, LF (2010) “Statistical Process Control of Over-Dispersed Multivariate Count Data”. Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, Xiamen, October, 2010. 888-892. (EI)
15. Li, Y., Tsung, F. and Xi, LF (2009) “Bayesian fault identification of multistage processes”. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, Hong Kong. December, 1357 -1361. (EI)
16. Han D., Tsung, F., and Li, Y. (2008), “A CUSUM Chart with Local Signal Amplification for Detecting a Range of Unknown Shifts”. International Journal of Reliability, Quality and Safety Engineering, 14, 81-97. (EI).
17. Tsung, F., Li, Y. and Jin, M. (2006) “Statistical Process Control for Multistage Manufacturing and Serice Operations: A Review”. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Service Operations and Logistics, and Informatics, Shanghai, China, June, 2006 (EI).