* Wenfeng Shangguan, Guchu Zou, Zhi Jiang, Simultaneous Catalytic Removal of Diesel Soot and NOx, ISSN 2197-0238, Springer (2019). https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-981-10-7266-6
* 上官文峰、邹谷初、江治 著，《柴油机碳烟与氮氧化物的同时催化去除》（英文版），上海交通大学出版社，2018.
* 上官文峰、江治、屠恒勇、沈水云 编著，《能源材料——原理与应用》，上海交通大学出版社，2017.
* 上官文峰译，《光催化创造未来》（[日]藤岛昭著），上海交通大学出版社, 2015.
* 上官文峰译，《漫画元素118》（[日]斋藤胜裕著），上海交通大学出版社, 2015.
* Wenfeng Shangguan and Akira Yoshida, “chapter 4 Synthesis and photocatalytic properties of nanostructured composites”, Recent Research Developments in Materials Science, published by Research Signpost, 2002, ISBN:81-7736-141-4
* Zhidong Wei, Junying Liu, Wenjian Fang, Meiqi Xu, Zhen Qin, Zhi Jiang, Wenfeng Shangguan，Photocatalytic hydrogen evolution with simultaneous antibiotic wastewater degradation via the visible-light-responsive bismuth spheres-g-C3N4 nanohybrid: Waste to energy insight, Chemical Engineering Journal 358 (2019) 944–954.
* Wenjian Fang, Zhen Qin, Junying Liu, Zhidong Wei, Zhi Jiang, Wenfeng Shangguan,, Photo-switchable pure water splitting under visible light over nano-Pt@P25 by recycling scattered photons, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 236 (2018) 140–146.
* Junying Liu, Wenjian Fang, Zhidong Wei, Zhen Qin, Zhi Jiang, Wenfeng Shangguan, Efficient photocatalytic hydrogen evolution on N-deficient g-C3N4 achieved by a molten salt post-treatment approach, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 238 (2018) 465–470.⁎
* W. Fang, J. Liu, L. Yu, Z. Jiang, W. Shangguan， Novel (Na, O) co-doped g-C3N4with simultaneously enhancedabsorption and narrowed bandgap for highly efficient hydrogenevolution，Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 209 (2017) 631–636.
* W. Fang, Z. Jiang, L. Yu, H. Liu, W. Shangguan, C. Terashima, A. Fujishima, Novel dodecahedron BiVO4:YVO4 solid solution with enhanced charge separation on adjacent exposed facets for highly efficient overall water splitting, Journal of Catalysis 352 (2017) 155–159.
* Wenjian Fang, Junying Liu, Dong Yang, Zhidong Wei, Zhi Jiang, and Wenfeng Shangguan, Effect of Surface Self-Heterojunction Existed in BixY1−xVO4 on Photocatalytic Overall Water Splitting, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2017, 5, 6578−6584.
* Lei Yu, Wenjian Fang, Junying Liu, Zhen Qin, Zhi Jiang, Wenfeng Shangguan, BixY1¡xVO4 solid solution with porous surface synthesized by molten salt method for photocatalytic water splitting, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 4 2 ( 2 0 1 7 ) 6 5 1 9-6 5 2 5.
* Jin Shi, Zihao Zhang, Mingxia Chen, Zhixiang Zhang, Wenfeng Shangguan, Promotion effect of tungsten and iron co-addition on the catalytic performance of MnOx/TiO2 for NH3-SCR of NOx, Fuel 210 (2017) 783–789.
* Zeyun Fan, Wenjian Fang, Zhixiang Zhang, Mingxia Chen, Wenfeng Shangguan, Highly active rod-like Co3O4 catalyst for the formaldehyde oxidation Reaction, Catalysis Communications 103 (2018) 10–14.
* Hanyang Gao, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Guoxin Hu,Kunxu Zhub, Preparation and photocatalytic performance of transparent titania film from monolayer titania quantum dots, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 2016,180：416–423
* Guchu Zou, Yao Xu, Shujie Wang, Mingxia Chen, Wenfeng Shangguan, The synergistic effect in Co–Ce oxides for catalytic oxidation of diesel soot, Catalysis Science and Technology, 2015, 5: 1084-1092.
* Zhi Jiang, Wenfeng Shangguan,, Rational removal of stabilizer-ligands from platinum nanoparticles supported on photocatalysts by self-photocatalysis degradation, Catalysis Today,242(B): 372–380
* Yizhuo Li,Zeyun Fan,Jianwei Shia, Zhenyan Liu, Jiwen Zhou, Wenfeng Shangguan, Modified manganese oxide octahedral molecular sieves M′-OMS-2 (M′ = Co,Ce,Cu) as catalysts in post plasma-catalysis for acetaldehyde degradation, Catalysis Today[J] 2015,256(1):178–185
* Zhi Jiang, MingXia Chen, Jianwei Shi, Jian Yuan,Wenfeng Shangguan*, Catalysis Removal of Indoor Volatile Organic Compounds in Room Temperature: From Photocatalysis to Active Species Assistance Catalysis, Catalysis Surveys from Asia, 2015(19),1-16.
* Xiaoping Chena, Wei Chena, Hanyang Gaoa, Yu Yanga, Wenfeng Shangguan*, In situ photodeposition of NiOX on CdS for hydrogen production under visible light: Enhanced activity by controlling solution environment, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 152–153 (2014) 68–72.
* Wei Chen, Xiaoping Chen, Yu Yang, Jian Yuan, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Synthesis and performance of layered perovskitetype H-ABi2Ta2O9 (A [ Ca, Sr, Ba, K0.5La0.5) for photocatalytic water splitting, international journal of hydrogen energy 3 9 ( 2 0 1 4 ) 1 3 4 6 8e1 3 4 7 3.
* Chen, Xiaoping Chen, Qizhong Jiang, Jian Yuan,Caifang Lin, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Promotion effect of nickel loaded on CdS for photocatalytic H2production in lactic acid solution, Applied Surface Science 316 (2014) 590–594.
* Yizhuo Li, Zeyun Fan, Jianwei Shi, Zhenyan Liu, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Post plasma-catalysis for VOCs degradation over different phase structure MnO2 catalysts, Chemical Engineering Journal 241 (2014) 251–258
* Yizhuo Li, Zeyun Fan, Jianwei Shi, Zhenyan Liu, Jiwen Zhou, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Removal of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) at Room Temperature Using Dielectric Barrier Discharge and Plasma-Catalysis, Plasma Chem Plasma Process (2014) 34:801–810
* Guchu Zou, Mingxia Chen, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Promotion effects of LaCoO3 formation on the catalytic performance of Co–La oxides for soot combustion in air, Catalysis Communications 51 (2014) 68–71.
* Hanyang Gao, Guoxin Hu∗, Wenfeng Shangguan∗, Kunxu Zhu, Colloidal monolayer titania quantum dots prepared by hydrothermalsynthesis in supercritical water, J. of Supercritical Fluids 88 (2014) 126–133.
* Wei Chen;Hanyang Gao; Jian Yuan; Wenfeng Shangguan*；Jiachun Su；Yangzhou Sun, Structure Characteristics of CdS/ H1.9K0.3La0.5Bi0.1Ta2O7 and Photocatalytic Activity for Hydrogen Evolution under Visible Light, 2013, 38:10754-10760.
* Hanyang Gao, Wei Chen, Jian Yuan, Zhi Jiang, Guoxin Hu, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Yangzhou Sun, Jiachun Su,Controllable O2•− oxidization graphene in TiO2/graphene composite and its effect on photocatalytic hydrogen evolution, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2013, 38:13110-13116.
* HanyangGao, Wei Chen,Jian Yuan, Zhi Jiang, Guoxin Hu,WenfengShangguan*, Yangzhou Sun and Jiachun Su,Low-temperature synthesis of stable nanoTiO2–rGO composite colloids and their application in photoelectric films,RSC Advances,2013,3:8559-8564.
* Xiaoping Chen, Wei Chen, Peibing Lin, Yu Yang, HanyangGao, Jian Yuan, Wenfeng Shangguan*,In situ photodeposition of nickel oxides on CdS for highly efficienthydrogen production via visible-light-drivenphotocatalysis,Catalysis Communications,2013,36:104-108
* Jian Yuan, Xin Huang, Mingxia Chen, Jianwei Shi, Wenfeng Shangguan*,Ozone-assisted photocatalytic degradation of gaseous acetaldehyde on TiO2/M-ZSM-5 (M = Zn, Cu, Mn),2013, 201:182-188.
* Xinyong Liu, Zhi Jiang, Mingxia Chen, Jianwei Shi., Wenfeng Shangguan*, Yasutake Teraoka,Characterization and performance of Pt/SBA-15 for low-temperature SCR of NO by C3H6,Journal of Environmental Sciences,2013, 25:1023-1033.
* Zhi Jiang, Hongyan Guo, Zheng Jiang, Guosheng Chen, Longfei Xia, Wenfeng Shangguan* and Xiaojun Wu*, In situ controllable synthesis platinum nanocrystals on TiO2 by novel polyol-process combined with light induced photocatalysis oxidation[J], Chemical Communications, 2012, 48: 9598–9600
* 李曹龙，陈威，袁坚，上官文峰, Pt/TiO2光催化甲烷重整水气制氢[J], 物理化学学报, 2012, 28 (2):450-456
* Wei Chen, Caolong Li, Hanyang Gao, Jian Yuan, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Jiachun Su, Yangzhou Sun, Photocatalytic water splitting on protonated form of layered perovskites K0.5La0.5Bi2M2O9 (M [ Ta; Nb) by ion-exchange[J], International Journal of Hydrogen Energy , 2012,37: 12846-12851
* Zhi Jiang, Yu Yang, Wenfeng Shangguan*, and Zheng Jiang, Influence of Support and Metal Precursor on the State and CO Catalytic Oxidation Activity of Platinum Supported on TiO2[J], The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2012, 116: 19396−19404
* Ping Cheng, Zhi Yang, Hong Wang, Wei Cheng, Mingxia Chen,Wenfeng Shangguan, Guifu Ding， TiO2-graphene nanocomposites for photocatalytic hydrogen production from splitting water，International Journal of Hydrogen Energy , 3 7 ( 2 0 1 2 ) 2 2 2 4-2 2 3 0
* Caolong Li, Jian Yuan, Bingyan Han, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Synthesis and photochemical performance of morphology-controlled CdS photocatalysts for hydrogen evolution under visible light, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 36( 2011 ) 4271-4279.
* Zhi Jiang, Wenhua Zhang, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Xiaojun Wu*, and Yasutake Teraoka，Adsorption of NO Molecule on Spinel-Type CuFe2O4 Surface: A First-Principles Study，J. Phys. Chem. C 2011, 115, 13035–13040.
* Xinyong Liu, Zhi Jiang, Minxia Chen, Jianwei Shi, Zhixiang Zhang, and Wenfeng Shangguan*, Low-Temperature Performance of Pt/TiO2 for Selective Catalytic Reduction of Low Concentration NO by C3H6, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2011, 50, 7866–7873.
* Zhixiang Zhang, Mingxia Chen, Zhi Jiang, Wenfeng Shangguan*，Low-temperature selective catalytic reduction of NO with propylene in excess oxygen over the Pt/ZSM-5 catalyst，Journal of Hazardous Materials 2011, 193, 330–334
* Hui Liu, Jian Yuan, Zhi Jiang, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Hisahiro Einaga and Yasutake Teraoka*, Novel photocatalyst of V-based solid solutions for overall water splitting, J. Mater. Chem., 2011, 21, 16535–16543
* Caolong Li, Jian Yuan, Bingyan Han, Li Jiang, Wenfeng Shangguan*, TiO2 nanotubes incorporated with CdS for photocatalytic hydrogen production from splitting water under visiblelight irradiation, International Journal of hydrogen energy, 2010, 35:7073 – 7079.
* Li Jiang, Qizhao Wang, Caolong Li, Jian Yuan, Wenfeng Shangguan*, ZrW2O8 photocatalyst and its visible-light sensitization via sulfur anion doping for water splitting , International Journal of hydrogen energy, 2010, 35:7043 –7050.
* Linglin Cao, Jian Yuan, Mingxia Chen, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Photocatalytic energy storage ability of TiO2-WO3 composite prepared by wet-chemical technique, Journal of Environmental Sciences 2010, 22(3) 454–459.
* Zhixiang Zhang, Mingxia Chen, Zhi Jiang, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Performance and mechanism study for low-temperature SCR of NO with propylene in excess oxygen over Pt/TiO2 catalyst, Journal of Environmental Sciences 2010, 22(9) 1441–1446.
* Wenfeng Shangguan，Photocatalytic nanocomposites for hydrogen production from water splitting and environmental purification, Nagasaki symposium on nano-dynamics 2010, Nagasaki, Japan, Jan. 21, 2010. (Invited lecture)
* Jiang Li, Liu Hui, Yuan Jian, Shangguan Wenfeng*, Hydrothermal Preparation and Photocatalytic Water Splitting Properties of ZrW2O8, Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, 2010, 25(6) 919-923
* Zhixiang Zhang, Mingxia Chen, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Low-temperature SCR of NO with propylene in excess oxygen over the Pt/ TiO2 catalyst, Catalysis communications, 2009,10(9),1330-1333.
* Xin Huang, Jian Yuan, Jianwei Shi,Wenfeng Shangguan*, Ozone-assisted photocatalytic oxidation of gaseous acetaldehyde on TiO2/H-ZSM-5 catalysts, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2009,171, 827–832.
* Shihong Xu, W. Shangguan*, JianYuan , Mingxia Chen, Zhi Jiang, Jianwei Shi, Synthesis and performance of novel magnetically separable nanospheres of titanium dioxide photocatalyst with egg-like structure，Nanotechnology, 2008, 19095606.
* Liu Hui, Yuan Jian, Shangguan Wenfeng*, Teraoka Yasutake, Visible-light-responding BiYWO6 solid solution for stoichiometric photocatalytic water splitting, Journal of Physicalchemistry C，2008, 112, 8521-8523.
* Jian Yuan, Hai Hu, Mingxia Chen, Jianwei Shi, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Promotion effect of Al2O3–SiO2 interlayer and Pt loading on TiO2/nickel-foam photocatalyst for degrading gaseous acetaldehyde, Catalysis Today, 2008,139,140-145.
* Z. Wang, Z. Jiang, W. Shangguan*, Simultaneous catalytic removal of NOx and soot particulate over Co-Al mixed oxide catalysts derived from hydrotalcites, Catalysis Communications 8 (11) , 2007, pp. 1659-1664.
* S. Xu, W. Shangguan*, J. Yuan, M. Chen, J. Shi, Preparations and photocatalytic properties of magnetically separable nitrogen-doped TiO2 supported on nickel ferrite, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2007, 71 (3-4), pp. 177-184.
* Shangguan, W*, Hydrogen evolution from water splitting on nanocomposite photocatalysts, Science and Technology of Advanced Materials , 2007, 8 (1-2), pp. 76-81, 2007-12-12
* J. Yuan, M. Chen, J. Shi and W. Shangguan*, Preparations and photocatalytic hydrogen evolution of N-doped TiO2 from urea and titanium tetrachloride. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2006, V31, 1326-1331
* M. Tian, W. Shangguan*, J. Yuan, L. Jiang, M. Chen, J. Shi, Z. Ouyang and S. Wang, K4Ce2M10O30 (M = Ta, Nb) as visible light-driven photocatalysts for hydrogen evolution from water decomposition. Applied Catalysis A, 2006, V309, 76–84
* H. Liu, J. Yuan and W. Shangguan*. Photochemical Reduction and Oxidation of Water Including Sacrificial Reagents and Pt/TiO2 Catalyst, Energy & Fuels, 2006，20 (6) 2289-2292.
* W. Shangguan*, M. Zhang, Y. Jan and M. Gu, Synthesis and interlayer modification of RbLaTa2O7，Solar Energy Materials And Solar Cells, 2003, 76 (2), 201
* W. Shangguan* and A. Yoshida, “Photocatalytic hydrogen evolution from water on nanocomposites incorporating cadmium sulfide into the interlayer”, Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2002, 106 (47): 12227
* W. Shangguan* and A. Yoshida, Modification of the Interlayer in K[Ca2Nan-3NbnO3n+1] and their Photocatalytic performance for Water Cleavage, Journal of Materials Science, 2001, 36， 4989
*上官文峰, 太阳能光解水制氢的研究进展，《无机化学学报》，2001, 17（5）619-626。
* W. Shangguan*, and A. Yoshida, Modification of the Interlayer in HTiNbO5 and Its Physicochemical Characterization，Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 2000, 341, 219
* W. Shangguan*, and A. Yoshida, Influence of Catalyst Structure And Modification on the Photocatalytic Production of Hydrogen From Water on Mixed Metal Oxides，Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 1999, 24, 425
* W. Shangguan, K. Inoue and A. Yoshida*, Synthesis of Silica-pillared layered Titanium Niobium Oxide，Chem. Commun., 1998, 779
* W.F. Shangguan, Y. Teraoka, and S. Kagawa*, Promotion Effect of Potassium on the Catalytic Property of CuFe2O4 for the Simultaneous Removal of NOx and Diesel Soot Particulate，Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 1998, 16, 149.
* W.F. Shangguan, Y. Teraoka and S. Kagawa*, "Kinetics of Soot-O2, Soot-NO and Soot-O2-NO Reaction over Spinel-type CuFe2O4 Catalyst", Applied Catalsis B: Environmental, 1997, 12, 237-247
* W.F. Shangguan, Y. Teraoka and S. Kagawa*, "Simultaneous Catalytic Removal of NOx and Diesel Soot Particulates over Ternary AB2O4 Spinel-type Oxides", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 1996, 8, 217-227.