1. Thomas K.S. Liang, et al.,”The ultimate emergency measures to secure a NPP under an accidental condition with
no designed power or water supply,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 253(2012)259-268.
2. Thomas K.S. Liang, et al., “Development and Application of a Deterministic-Realistic Hybrid Methodology for
LOAC Licensing Analysis,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 241(2011)1857-1863.
3. Thomas K.S. Liang, et al., “Analysis of A Coupling Blowdown from Both RPV and BOP with RELAP5-3D/K for the
Limiting FWLB of an ABWR in Containment Design” Nuclear Technology, vol. 169, pp 50-60, Jan. 2010.
4. Thomas K.S. Liang, et al., “Analysis of ABWR FW Pump Performance during Power Ascending and Verification of an
Operational Strategy to Jump Pump Speed across the Critical Region,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 36(2009) 917-922.
5. Thomas K.S. Liang, Author of Chapter 3(Development of an Appendix K Version of RELAP5-3D and Associated DRHM
Methodology for LOCA Licensing Analysis) of NUCLEAR POWER-System Simulation and Operation. Published in July 2011
by INTECH open access publisher.