5.Yuting Liang,Zhi Jiang* and Wenfeng Shangguan, Photocatalytic oxidation behaviors of Di-2- ethylhexyl phthalate over Pt/TiO2, Catalysis Today, Accepted
4. Yuting Liang, Jiayi Li,Yaoyu He,Zhi Jiang* and Wenfeng Shangguan, Catalytic oxidation of dimethyl phthalate over titania supported noble metal catalysts, Journal of Hazardous Materials, Accepted
3. Rongjie Qi‡, Pengfei Yu‡, Jiachen Zhang‡, Weiqi Guo; Yaoyu He; Hajime Hojo; Hisahiro Einaga; Qun Zhang*; Xiaosong Liu*; Zhi Jiang*; Wenfeng Shangguan, Efficient visible light photocatalysis enabled by the interaction between dual cooperative defect sites,Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 274, 5, 2020, 119099
2. Rongjie Qi , Junying Liu, Zhidong Wei , Weiqi Guo , Zhi Jiang, *; Shangguan Wenfeng, In-situ one-pot fabrication of MoO3-x clusters modified polymer carbon nitride for enhanced photocatalytic hydrogen evolution, Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics, DOI:10.1063/1674-0068/cjcp1912220
1.Zhi Jiang*，Rongjie Qi, Zhengwen Huang, Wenfeng Shangguan, Adam,Lee, Impact of methanol photomediated surface defects on photocatalytic H2 production over Pt/TiO2 ,Energy Environ. Mater. 2020, 0, 1–7
1. Zhi Jiang*, Zhengwen Huang, Weiqi Guo, Wenfeng Shangguan, Photocatalytic Overall Water Splitting on Isolated Semiconductor Photocatalyst Sites in an Ordered Mesoporous Silica Matrix: A
Multiscale Strategy, Journal of Catalysis 370 (2019) 210–223
3. Zhidong Wei, Junying Liu, Wenjian Fang, Meiqi Xu, Zhen Qin, Zhi Jiang, Wenfeng Shangguan，Photocatalytic hydrogen evolution with simultaneous antibiotic wastewater degradation via the visible-light-responsive bismuth spheres-g-C3N4 nanohybrid: Waste to energy insight, Chemical Engineering Journal 358 (2019) 944–954.
1. Hongchao Wang, Weiqi Guo, Zhi Jiang*, Ruoou Yang, Zheng Jiang, Yang Pan, Wenfeng Shangguan, New Insight into the enhanced activity for ordered mesoporous nickel oxide in formaldehyde catalytic oxidation reaction, Journal of Catalysis, 2018 361, 370-383
2. Hongchao Wang, Zhengwen Huang, Zhi Jiang*, Zheng Jiang, Yi Zhang,Zhixiang Zhang, Wenfeng Shangguan,Tri-functional C@MnO catalyst for enhanced stable simultaneously catalytic removal of formaldehyde and ozone, ACS Catal., 2018, 8, pp 3164–3180
3. Wenjian Fang, Zhen Qin, Junying Liu, Zhidong Wei, Zhi Jiang, Wenfeng Shangguan,, Photo-switchable pure water splitting under visible light over nano-Pt@P25 by recycling scattered photons, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 236 (2018) 140–146.
4. Junying Liu, Wenjian Fang, Zhidong Wei, Zhen Qin, Zhi Jiang, Wenfeng Shangguan, Efficient photocatalytic hydrogen evolution on N-deficient g-C3N4 achieved by a molten salt post-treatment approach, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 238 (2018) 465–470.⁎
1. Zhi Jiang*, Zhixin Zhu, Weiqi Guo, Minxia Chen, Wenfen Shangguan. Surface sodium functionalization of ordered mesoporous Co3O4 controls the enhanced simultaneous catalytic removal of soot and NOx Journal of Material Chemistry A , Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2017, 5, 20696 - 20708 (2017 Journal of Materials Chemistry A HOT Papers)
2. Zhi Jiang,* Zhongti Sun, Yuqi Yang,Siyu Chen, Wenfeng Shangguan, and Xiaojun Wu,* Role of metal oxide interaction: revisit Pt growth on TiO2，Nanoscale, 2017, 9, 14272 – 14279
3. Zhi Jiang,* Mark A. Isaacs, ZhengWen Huang, Wenfeng Shangguan, Yifeng Deng,and Adam F. Lee* Active site elucidation and optimization in Pt co-catalysts for photocatalytic hydrogen production over titania, ChemCatChem 2017, 9, 4268 – 4274
4. W. Fang, J. Liu, L. Yu, Z. Jiang, W. Shangguan， Novel (Na, O) co-doped g-C3N4with simultaneously enhancedabsorption and narrowed bandgap for highly efficient hydrogenevolution，Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 209 (2017) 631–636.
5. W. Fang, Z. Jiang, L. Yu, H. Liu, W. Shangguan, C. Terashima, A. Fujishima, Novel dodecahedron BiVO4:YVO4 solid solution with enhanced charge separation on adjacent exposed facets for highly efficient overall water splitting, Journal of Catalysis 352 (2017) 155–159.
6.Wenjian Fang, Junying Liu, Dong Yang, Zhidong Wei, Zhi Jiang, and Wenfeng Shangguan, Effect of Surface Self-Heterojunction Existed in BixY1−xVO4 on Photocatalytic Overall Water Splitting, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2017, 5, 6578−6584.
1. Zhi Jiang, ZheYu Zhang, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Mark A. Isaacs, Lee J. Durndell, Christopher M. A. Parlettb and Adam F. Lee*, Photodeposition as a facile route to tunable Pt photocatalysts for hydrogen production: on the role of methanol Catal. Sci. Technol., 2016,6, 81-88(cover paper higlight)
1. Zhi Jiang, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Rational removal of stabilizer-ligands from platinum nanoparticles supported on photocatalysts by self-photocatalysis degradation, Catalysis Today,2015, 242(B): 372–380
2. Zhi Jiang, MingXia Chen, Jianwei Shi, Jian Yuan,Wenfeng Shangguan*, Catalysis Removal of Indoor Volatile Organic Compounds in Room Temperature: From Photocatalysis to Active Species Assistance Catalysis, Catalysis Surveys from Asia, 2015(19),1-16.
1. Zhi Jiang, Yu Yang, Wenfeng Shangguan*, and Zheng Jiang*, Influence of Support and Metal Precursor on the State and CO Catalytic Oxidation Activity of Platinum Supported on TiO2，The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2012.09 1932-7447
2. Zhi Jiang, Hongyan Guo, Zheng Jiang, Guosheng Chen, Longfei Xia, Wenfeng Shangguan* and Xiaojun Wu*, In situ controllable synthesis platinum nanocrystals on TiO2 by novel polyol-process combined with light induced photocatalysis oxidation, Chemical Communication, 2012.07 1359-7345
1. Zhi Jiang, Wenhua Zhang, Wenfeng Shangguan*, Xiaojun Wu*, and Yasutake Teraoka, Adsorption of NO Molecule on Spinel-Type CuFe2O4 Surface: A First-Principles Study，The Journal of Physical Chemistry C，2011.07 1932-7447
Before Join SJTU
1. Zhi Jiang, Shufen Li, Wanki Chow, Review on additives for new clean fire suppressants，Environmental Engineering Science, 2007.6 1092-8758
2. Zhi Jiang. TianFang Wang. ShuFen Li. FengQi Zhao. ZiRu Liu. CuiMei Yin. Yang Luo. ShangWen Li. GangZhui Zhang, Thermal behavior of ammonium perchlorate and metal powders of different grades Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 2006.08 1388-6150
3. Zhi Jiang, Wang Hua, GangZhui Zhang, XiMei Ma, Laser ignition and combustion properties of composite propellant containing nanometal powders , AIAA Journal 2006,0001-1452
4. Zhi Jiang, ShuFen Li, Fengqi Zhao, Ziru Liu, CuiMei Yin, Yang Luo, ShangWen Li, Research on the combustion properties of propellants with low content of nano metal powders Propellants Explosives Pyrotechnics, 0721-3115
5. Zhi Jiang, Yuan kaijun, Li Shu-fen, Chow Wanki, Study of FTIR spectra and thermal analysis of polyurethane. Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis 2006 1000-0593