1. Chen, L., Chen, B., Bui, Q.T., Hà, M.H. 2017. Designing service sectors for daily maintenance operations in a road network. International Journal of Production Research, 55(8), 2251-2265.
2. Chen, L., Gendreau, M., Ha, M.H., Langevin, A. 2016. A robust optimization approach for the road network daily maintenance routing problem with uncertain service time, Transportation Research Part E, 85, 40-51.
3. Chen, L., Hà, M.H., Langevin, A., Gendreau, M. Optimizing road network daily maintenance operations with stochastic service and travel times. Transportation Research Part E, 2014, 64, 88-102.
4. Chen, L., Langevin A., Lu, Z. Integrated scheduling of crane handling and truck transportation in a maritime container terminal. European Journal of Operational Research, 2013, 225, 142-152.
5. Chen, L., Lu, Z. The storage location assignment problem for outbound containers in a maritime terminal. International Journal of Production Economics, 2012, 135(1), 73-80.
6. CHEN Lu, LANGEVIN André, RIOPEL Diane. A tabu search algorithm for the relocation problem in a warehousing system. International Journal of Production Economics. 2011, 129(1): 147-156.
7. CHEN Lu, LANGEVIN André. Multiple yard cranes scheduling for loading operations in a container terminal. Engineering Optimization.2011, 43(11): 1205-1211.
8. CHEN Lu, LANGEVIN André, RIOPEL Diane. The storage location assignment and interleaving problem in an automated storage/retrieval system with shared storage. International Journal of Production Research, 2010, 48 (4): 991 – 1011.
9. CHEN Lu, RIOPEL Diane, LANGEVIN Andre. Minimising the peak load in a shared storage system based on the duration-of-stay of unit loads. International Journal of Shipping and Transport Logistics, 2009, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp.20–36.
10. CHEN Lu, BOSTEL Nathalie, DEJAX Pierre, XI Lifeng, CAI Jianguo. A tabu search algorithm for the integrated scheduling problem of container handling systems in a maritime terminal. European Journal of Operational Research, 2007, 181(1): 40-58.
11. CHEN Lu, CAI Jianguo. Using vector projection method to evaluate maintainability of mechanical system in design review, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2003, 81(2): 147-154.