International Journal Publications
1. Y. Li, G. Zhang, G.Z. Lv, A.N. Zhang, R.Z. Wang, Performance study of a solar photovoltaic air conditioner in the hot summer and cold winter zone. Solar Energy, 2015, 117: 167-179
2. J. Xu, Y. Li, R.Z. Wang, W. Liu, P. Zhou. Experimental performance of evaporative cooling pad systems in greenhouses in humid subtropical climates. Applied Energy 138 (2015) 291–301
3. Tom F Ishugah, Yong Li*, Ruzhu Wang, Jeremiah K Kiplagat, Advances in wind energy resource exploitation in urban environment: A review. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014,37: 613-626
4. J. Xu, Y. Li, R.Z. Wang, W. Liu, Performance investigation of a solar heating system with underground seasonal energy storage for greenhouse application, Energy, 2014,67:63-73
5. J. Xu, R.Z. Wang, Y. Li， A review of available technologies for seasonal thermal energy storage. Solar Energy, 2014, 103:610-638
6. Dong La, Yong Li*, Yanjun Dai, Tianshu Ge, Ruzhu Wang, Effect of irreversible processes on the thermodynamic performance of open-cycle desiccant cooling cycles, Energy Conversion and Management, 2013, 67: 44-56.
7. D La, YJ Dai, Y. Li, ZY Tang, TS Ge, RZ Wang. An experimental investigation on the integration of two-stage dehumidification and regenerative evaporative cooling，Applied Energy, 2013, 102（2）: 1218-1228
8. T.S. Ge, Y.J. Dai, R.Z. Wang, Y. Li, Feasible study of a self-cooled solid desiccant cooling system based on desiccant coated heat exchanger, Applied Thermal Engineering, 2013, 58( 1–2): 281-290
9. X. Li, Y.J. Dai, Y. Li, R.Z. Wang, Performance investigation on a novel single-pass evacuated tube with a symmetrical compound parabolic concentrator, Solar Energy, 2013, Part C, 98: 275-289
10. X. Li, Y.J. Dai, Y. Li, R.Z. Wang, Comparative study on two novel intermediate temperature CPC solar collectors with the U-shape evacuated tubular absorber, Solar Energy, 2013, 93: 220-234
11. F. Liu, Y Li, and E.A. Groll, Performance Enhancement of CO2 Air Conditioner with Controllable Ejector. International Journal of Refrigeration, 2012, 35(6): 1604-1616
12. Dong La; Yong Li*, Yanjun Dai; Tianshu Ge; Ruzhu Wang, Development of a novel rotary desiccant cooling cycle with isothermal dehumidification and regenerative evaporative cooling using thermodynamic analysis method. Energy, 2012, 44(1): 778-791
13. H. Li, Y.J. Dai, Y. Li, D. La, R.Z. Wang, Case study of a two-stage rotary desiccant cooling/heating system driven by evacuated glass tube solar air collectors, Energy and Buildings, 2012, 47: 107-112
14. T.S. Ge, Y.J. Dai, Y. Li, R.Z. Wang, Simulation investigation on solar powered desiccant coated heat exchanger cooling system, Applied Energy, 2012(93), 532-540
15. Y. Li, H.F. Li, Y.J. Dai, S.F. Gao, Lei Wei, Z.L. Li, I.G. Odinez, R.Z. Wang, Experimental investigation on a solar assisted heat pump in-store drying system. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2011, 31(10) :1718-1724
16. H. Li, Y.J. Dai, Y. Li, D. La, R.Z. Wang，Experimental investigation on a one-rotor two-stage desiccant cooling/heating system driven by solar air collectors, Applied Thermal Engineering, 2011, 31(17-18), 3677-3683.
17. D.L. Zhao, Y. Li, Y.J. Dai, R.Z. Wang, Optimal study of a solar air heating system with pebble bed energy storage. Energy Conversion and Management, 2011, 52(6): 2392-2400
18. D. La, Y.J Dai, Y. Li, T.S Ge, R.Z Wang. Study on a novel thermally driven air conditioning system with desiccant dehumidification and regenerative evaporative cooling. Building and Environment, 2010, 45(11):2473-2484.
19. D. La, Y.J. Dai, H. Li, Y. Li, J.K. Kiplagat, R.Z. Wang. Experimental investigation and theoretical analysis of solar heating and humidification system with desiccant rotor. Energy and Buildings, 2011, 43(5):1113–1122
20. T.S. Ge, Y. Li, Y.J. Dai, R.Z. Wang， Performance investigation on a novel two-stage solar driven rotary desiccant cooling system using composite desiccant materials，Solar Energy 84 (2010) 157–159
21. D. La, Y.J.Dai, Y. Li, etc., Technical development of rotary desiccant dehumidification and air conditioning: a review, Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2010, 14:130-147
22. T.S. Ge, Y. Li, R.Z. Wang, Y.J. Dai Experimental study on a two-stage rotary desiccant cooling system, International Journal of Refrigeration, 32(2009) 498-508
23. S. He, Y. Li, R.Z. Wang, A new approach for performance analysis of ejector refrigeration system based on grey system theory, Applied Thermal Engineering, 29(2009) 1592-1597
24. S. He, Y. Li, R.Z. Wang, Progress of mathematical modelling on ejectors Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2009, 13(8):1760-1780
25. T.S. Ge, Y. Li, R.Z. Wang, Y.J. Dai. A review of the mathematical models for predicting rotary desiccant wheel. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 12 (2008) 1485–1528
26. T.S.Ge, Y.J.Dai, R.Z.Wang, Y.Li, Experimental investigation on a one-rotor two stage desiccant cooling system, Energy, 2008(33):1807-1815
27. Li Yong and R.Z. Wang, Adsorption Refrigeration: A Survey of Novel Technologies, Recent Patents on Engineering, 1(2007)1-21
28. T.S. Ge, Y. Li, R.Z. Wang, Y.J. Dai. Parametric analysis of two-stage solid desiccant cooling system. Journal of Chemical Engineering. 57 (2006): 85-90, (in Chinese)
29. Wang R. Z., Li Yong, Perspective of natural working fluid in China, International Journal of Refrigeration, 30(2007) 568-581
30. Li Yong, Y.J. Dai, J.H. Zhong, K. Sumathy, R.Z. Wang, Experimental study on a hybrid desiccant dehumidification and air conditioning system Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, ASME Transactions, 128(2006) 77-82
31. Li Yong and K. Sumathy Performance analysis of a continuous multi-bed adsorption rotary cooling system, Applied Thermal Engineering, 25(2005) 393-407
32. Li Yong, K. Sumathy Modeling and simulation of a solar powered two-bed a dsorption air conditioning system, Energy Conversion and Management, 45 (2004) 2761–2775
33. Li Yong, K. Sumathy, Comparison between Heat Transfer and Heat Mass Transfer models for transportation process in an adsorbent bed, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 47 (2004) 1587-1598.
34. Li Yong, K. Sumathy and N.D. Kaushika, Thermal Analysis of Solar Powered Continuous Adsorption Air conditioning System. ASHRAE TRANSACTIONS 2004 winter Anaheim.
35. K. Sumathy, K.H. Yeung, Li Yong, Technology development in the solar adsorption refrigeration systems, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 29 (2003) 301–327
36. Li Yong, K. Sumathy, Review of mathematical investigation on the closed adsorption heat pump and cooling systems, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 6 (2002) 305–337
37. Li Yong and K. Sumathy, Experimental Study on Forced Convection Heat Transfer Inside Horizontal Tubes in an Absorption/Compression Heat Pump. Journal of Heat Transfer ASME Transactions, 2002 (October) Volume 124, Issue 5, 975-978
Publications in Chinese / Conferences
38. H. F. Li, Y. Li, Y. J. Dai, Experiment on Hybrid Solar Drying System Assisted by Heat Pump for Grain In-Store Drying. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery. 2010, 41（7）109－113 (In Chinese)
39. Yuan Y.L., Li Y., Dai Y. J., Wang R. Z., A Single Tube Simulation on the Thermal Performance of Evacuated Tubular Solar Air Collector, Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica. 2010 Vol. 31 (6)2010 (In Chinese)
40. Yuan Y.L., Li Y., Dai Y. J., Wang R. Z., Experimental study on Thermal Performance of an Novel Evacuated Tubular Solar Air Collector, Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica. Vol. 31 (11): 1429-1433 (In Chinese)
41. S. He, Y. Li, R.Z. Wang, Study of using solar-driven ejector refrigeration system in China. The Fourth International Conference on Cryogenics and Refrigeration, Proceedings of ICCR' 2008, 2008:689-693.
42. T.S.Ge, Y. Li, R.Z. Wang, Y.J. Dai, Experimental study on a novel two-stage desiccant cooling system, Proceedings of the 22nd International Congress of Refrigeration (ICR2007), Beijin China, Aug. 2007
43. T.S. Ge, Y. Li, R.Z. Wang, Y.J. Dai. Parametric analysis of two-stage solid desiccant cooling system. Journal of Chemical Engineering. 57 (2006): 85-90, (in Chinese)
44. Ge T.S., Li Yong, Y.J. Dai, Theoretical analysis of a two-stage high performance desiccant dehumidification system. Proceeding of New technologies in HVACR conference, Nanjin, China. Apr. 2006.
45. Li Yong and K. Sumathy, Simulation model of the heat transfer process in a finned tubular adsorption module, International sorption heat pump conference, September, 2002.
46. Li Yong. Research on In-Tube Forced Convective Vapor Absorption Process In the Absorber of Combined Compression Absorption Heat Pump (in Chinese), '97 National Symposium on Engineering Thermodynamics. Aug., 1997
47. Li Yong. Research on Near Adiabatic Process of Vertical Falling Film Absorption(in Chinese), The Eighth National Symposium on Heat Pump and Waste Heat Utilization. July,1997
48. Li Yong. Experimental Study of Absorption Process of Vertical Double Temperature-rise Heat Transformer(in Chinese), The Eighth National Symposium on Heat Pump and Waste Heat Utilization. July,1997