1. Lin Baiyang, Gu Hao, Guan Bin, Lin He*, Size evolution of soot particles from gasoline and n-heptane/toluene blend in a burner stabilized stagnation flame, Fuel[J], 2017, 203: 135-144.
2. Shao Can, Guan Bin, Lin Baiyang, Lin He*, Effect of methane doping on nascent soot formation in ethylene-based laminar premixed flames, Fuel[J], 2016,186: 422-429.
3. Lin He，Liu Peng，He Zhenwu，Zhang Yiran，Guan Bin，Huang Zhen，Formation of the first aromatic ring through the self-recombination of but-1-ene-3-yne with H-assistance in combustion，International Journal of Hydrogen Energy[J]，2016, 41（31）：13736~13746.
4. Lin He，Gu Chen，Camacho Joaquin，Lin Baiyang，Shao Can, Mobility size distributions of soot in premixed propene flames，Combustion and Flame[J]，2016，172：365~373.
5. Chen Gu, He Lin*, Zhen Huang, Hai Wang, Particle size distribution of nascent soot in lightly and heavily sooting premixed ethylene flames[J], Combustion and Flame,2016,165:177-187.
6. Ting Chen, He Lin*, Bin Guan, Zhen Huang, Promoting the low temperature activity of Ti-V-O catalysts by premixed flame synthesis[J], Chemical Engineering Journal,2016,296:45-55.
7. Peng Liu, He Lin*, Zhenwu He, The mechanism and kinetic analysis of C4H4 + C4H4 (but-1-ene-3-yne) reaction with features of H-transfer in combustion[J], International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2016, 41:3249-3258.
8. Dong Han, Yaozong Duan, He Lin*, Zhen Huang, Margaret Wooldridge, Experimental study of the two-stage injection process of fatty acid esters on a common rail injection system[J], Fuel, 2016, 163:214-222.
9. Joaquin Camacho, Chen Gu, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Hai Wang, Mobility size and mass of nascent soot particles in a benchmark premixed ethylene flame[J], Combustion and Flame, 2015, 162:3810-3822.
10. Peng Liu, He Lin*, Yang Yang, Can Shao, Zhen Huang, Investigating the Role of CH2 Radicals in the HACA Mechanism[J], Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 2015, 119 : 3261-268.
11. Dong Han, Yaozong Duan, He Lin*, Zhen Huang, Experimental study on the two stage injection of diesel and gasoline blends on a common rail injection system[J], Fuel, 2015, 159:470-475.
12. Peng Liu, He Lin*, Zhenwu He, The Diagnostics of Laser-Induced Fluorescence (LIF) Spectra of PAHs in Flame with TD-DFT: Special Focus on Five-Membered Ring[J], Jounal of Physical Chemistry A, 2015, 119:13009-13017.
13. Bin Guan, Reggie Zhan, He Lin*, Zhen Huang, Review of the state-of-the-art of exhaust particulate filter technology in internal combustion engines [J], Journal of Environmental Management, 2015, 154: 225-258.
14. Yaozong Duan, Dong Han, He Lin*, Zhen Huang, Experimental Study on Injection Anf Macroscopic Spray Characteristics of Ethyl Oleate, Jet Fuel and Their Blend on a diesel Engine Common Rail System, Atomization and Sprays, 2015, 25:777-793.
15. Bin Guan, Reggie Zhan, He Lin*, Zhen Huang, Review of state of the art technologies of selective catalytic reduction of NOx from diesel engine exhaust[J], Applied Thermal Engineering, 2014, 1-2 (66): 395-414.(ESI高被引论文）
16. Dong Han, Yaozong Duan, Chunhai Wang, He Lin, Zhen Huang. Experimental study on injection characteristics of fatty acid esters on a diesel engine common rail system[J]. Fuel, 2014, 123: 19-25.
17. Peng Liu, He Lin*, Yang Yang, Can Shao, Chen Gu, and Zhen Huang, New Insights into Thermal Decomposition of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Oxyradicals[J], Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 2014, 118 :11337-11345.
18. Ting Chen, Bin Guan, He Lin*, Lin Zhu, In situ DRIFTS study of the mechanism of low temperature selective catalytic reduction over manganese-iron oxides[J], Chinese Journal of Catalysis, 2014, 35 (3): 294-301.
19. Guan Bin, Lin He*， Zhu Lin, Effect of ignition temperature for combustion synthesis on the selective catalytic reduction of NOx with NH3 over Ti0.9Ce0.05V0.05O2-delta nanocomposites catalysts prepared by solution combustion route, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2012, 181: 307-322.
20. Bin Guan, He Lin*, Qi Cheng, Zhen Huang, Romoval of NOx with selective catalytic reduction based on nonthermal plasma preoxidation, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2011, 50:5401-5413.
21. Bin Guan, He Lin*, Lin Zhu, and Zhen Huang, Selective Catalytic Reduction of NOx with NH3 over Mn, Ce Substitution Ti0.9V0.1O2_δNanocomposites Catalysts Prepared by Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis Method, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2011, 115, 12850–12863.
22. He Lin, Bin Guan, Qi Cheng, Zhen Huang, An investigation on the principal paths to plasma oxidation of propylene and NO, Energy & Fuels, 2010(10): 5418-5425.
23. He Lin* , Yingjie Li, Wenfeng Shangguan, Zhen Huang，Soot oxidation and NOx reduction over BaAl2O4 catalyst, Combustion and Flame, 156 (2009) :2063-2070.
24. He Lin*, Zhen Huang. Temperature-programmed oxidation of soot in a hybrid catalysis-plasma system, Chemical Engineering & Technology, 31(1), 2008:110-115.
25. He Lin*, Zhen Huang. Characteristics of oxidation of diesel paticulate matter over spinel type Cu0.95K0.05Fe2O4 catalyst, Chemical Engineering & Technology, 31(10), 2008:1433-1437.
26. Yingjie Li, He Lin, Zhen Huang. An in-situ DRIFTS study in the reaction between NOx and soot on BaAl2O4, Chinese Science Bulletin, 2008, 53(16):2462-2470.
27. Yingjie Li, He Lin, Zhen Huang. The effect of oxygen concentration on the reduction of NO by soot on BaAl2O4，Chemical Engineering & Technology, 2008, 31 (1): 138-142.
28. He Lin*, Xiaosheng Peng, Wenfeng Shangguan Zhen Huang. Temperature-programmed oxidation of diesel particulate matter in a hybrid catalysis-plasma reactor, Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 31 (2), 2007:3335-3342.
29. Yingjie Li, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Properties of BaAl2O4 in simultaneous removal of soot and NOx. Chemical Engineering & Technology, 2007, 30 (10), 1426-1433.
30. Xiaosheng Peng, He Lin, Wenfeng Shangguan, Zhen Huang. A highly efficient and porous catalyst for simultaneous removal of NOx and diesel soot. Catalysis Communications, 8(2), 2007:157-161.
31. Xiaosheng Peng, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Wenfeng Shangguan. Effect of catalysis on plasma assisted catalytic removal of nitrogen oxides and soot. Chemical Engineering & Technology, 29(10), 2006:1262-1266.
32. Xiaosheng Peng, He Lin, Wenfeng Shangguan, Zhen Huang, Surface properties and catalytic performance of La0.8K0.2CuxMn1-xO3 for simultaneous removal of NOx and soot. Chemical Engineering & Technology, 30(1)，2006:99-104.
33. Xiaosheng Peng, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Physicochemical and Catalytic Properties of La0.8K0.2CuxMn1-xO3 for Simultaneous removal of NOx and soot: effect of Cu substitution amount and calcination temperature，Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 42(26), 2006:8822-8828.
34. Pei Meixiang, Lin He, et al. Simultaneous catalytic removal of NOx and diesel PM over La0.9K0.1CoO3 catalysis assisted by plasma, Journal of environmental science, Vol.17 (2), 2005:220-223.
35. He Lin*, Zhen Huang. Removal of NOx with radical injection caused by corona discharge, Fuel, 83 (10), 2004:1349-1355.
36. He Lin*, Zhen Huang. Removal of NOx from wet flue gas by corona discharge, Fuel, 83 (9), 2004:1251-1255.
37. Lin He*, Huang Zhen, Removal of NOx by radical injection, Chinese science bulletin, 49 (18), 2004:1991-1995.
38. Lin He*, Gao Xiang, Luo Zhongyang, Cen Kefa, Huang Zhen, et al. Removal of NOx from flue gas with radical oxidation combined with chemical scrubber, Journal of Environmental Science, Vol.16 (3), 2004:462-465.