18. Xi Shi、Aizhong Wu、Chuan Jin、Shaoxing Qu，Thermomechanical modeling and transient analysis of sliding contacts between an elastic–plastic asperity and a rigid isothermal flat ，Tribology International, 2015, 81:53-60
17. Xi Shi ，On Slip Inception and Static Friction for Smooth Dry Contact，Journal of Applied Mechanics-Transactions of the ASME, 2014, 81, article no. 121005
16. Aizhong Wu, and Xi Shi,An atomic interaction-based adhesive contact model for shallow nanoindentation and nanoscratch, Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, 2013, 27(16): 1840–1851
15. Aizhong Wu, and Xi Shi,Investigation of Adhesive Wear and Static Friction Based on the Ductile Fracture of Junction, ASME Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2013,80,article no.041032.
14. Xi Shi, Aizhong Wu, Changming Zhu, and Shaoxing Qu,Effects of Load Configuration on Partial Slip Contact between an Elastic-plastic Sphere and a Rigid Flat,Tribology International,v61,2013,p120-128.
13. Xi Shi, and Ting Ni, "Effects of Groove Textures on Full Lubricated Sliding with Cavitation," Tribology International, Tribology International, v44,n12,2011,p2022-2028.
12. Aizhong Wu, Xi Shi, and Andreas A. Polycarpou,"An Elastic-plastic Spherical Contact Model under Combined Normal and Tangential Loading," ASME Journal of Applied Mechanics, 79,2012,article no.051001.
11. Ting Ni, and Xi Shi, “Investigation of Inclined Planar Rough Surfaces Contact from Static to Sliding,” ASME Journal of Tribology，132，2010，article no.041403.
10. Liangjuan Zhang, Changming Zhu, Xi Shi, and Peng Zhang, “A novel shock isolator for heavy structure installation,” Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, Part C:Proceedings of The Institution of Mechanical Engineers, 224, n2, 2010, p 283-292.
9. Liangjuan Zhang, Xi Shi, Changming Zhu, and Peng Zhang, “Elevator accident computer-aided simulation and analysis system,” Journal of System Simulation,v21,n19,p6062 (in Chinese)
8. Liangjuan Zhang, Changming Zhu, Xi Shi, and Peng Zhang, “Biodynamic response of occupants subject to elevator buffer strike accident,” Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University,43,11,2009, p1756 (in Chinese)
7. Liangjuan Zhang, Changming Zhu, Xi Shi, and Peng Zhang, “Dynamic modeling of elevator system for emergent behavior,” Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 42, n12, 2008(in Chinese)
6. Xi Shi, and Andreas A. Polycarpou, “Investigation of contact stiffness and contact damping for magnetic storage head-disk interfaces,” Journal of Tribology, 130, April, 2008，p 021901-1-9
5. Xi Shi, and Andreas A. Polycarpou, “Adhesive effects on dynamic friction for unlubricated rough planar surfaces,” Journal of Tribology, 128, n 4, October, 2006, p 841-850
4. Xi Shi, and Andreas A. Polycarpou, “An Elastic-plastic Hybrid Adhesion Model for Contacting Rough Surfaces in the Presence of Molecularly Thin Lubricant,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 290, 2005, p 514-525.
3. Xi Shi, and Andreas A. Polycarpou, “Adhesive Transition from Non-contacting to Contacting Spheres: Extension of the Maugis-Dugdale Model,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 281, 2005, p 449-457.
2. Xi Shi, and Andreas A. Polycarpou, “Modeling and Measurement of Contact Stiffness and Contact Damping at Meso Scales,” ASME Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, 127, 2005, p 52-60.
1. Xi Shi, and Andreas A. Polycarpou, “A dynamic friction model for unlubricated rough planar surfaces,” Journal of Tribology, 125, n 4, October, 2003, p 788-796