01. Ji Xiaoxi, Wang Fang, Wang Dongmei, Li Fan, Li Xiaoqin, Su Yunlong, Zhang Jie, Wang Qiugen. Superior border of the arcuate line: Three dimension reconstruction and digital measurements of the fixation route for pelvic and acetabular fractures. International Orthopaedics (SICOT) (2013) ; 37:889–897. (SCI)
02. Hai ZHOU, Cheng-tao WANG, Wen-ting JI, Xiang-sen ZENG, Shu FANG, Dong-mei WANG*. Motion performance and impingement risk of total hip arthroplasty with a simulation module. J Zhejiang Univ-Sci B (Biomed & Biotechnol) (2013); 14(9):849-854. (SCI)
03. Hai Zhou, Anmin Liu, Dongmei Wang, Xiangsen Zeng,San Wei and Chengtao Wang. Kinematics of lower limbs of healthy Chinese people sitting cross-legged. Prosthetics and Orthotics International(2013); 37(5) 369–374. (SCI)
04. Mingyi Wang, Xingzhou Qu, Min Cao, Dongmei Wang, Chenping Zhang. Biomechanical three-dimensional finite element analysis of prostheses retained with/without zygoma implants in maxillectomy patients. Journal of Biomechanics (2013); 46: 1155–1161. (SCI)
05. F. FANG, Y.-F. WANG, M.-Y. GU, H. CHEN, D.-M. WANG, K. XIAO,S. YAN, L.-L. YAO, N. LI, Q. ZHEN, Y.-D. PENG.Pedobarography – a novel screening tool for diabetic peripheral neuropathy?. European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences(2013); 17: 3206-3212. (SCI)
06. DuFang Shi, DongMei Wang*, ChengTao Wang, et al.. A new non-frozen clamp for tendons loading during in vitro biomechanical experiment. Medical Engineering & Physics(2012) ;34 :516–520. (SCI)
07. Dongmei Wang, Dufang Shi, Xilei Li, et al.. Biomechanical Comparison of Different Pedicle Screw Fixations for Thoracolumbar Burst Fractures using Finite Element Method. Applied Mechanics and Materials. Vol. 117-119 (2012), pp 699-702. (EI)
08. Hai ZHOU, Dong-mei WANG, Tao-ran LIU, Xiang-sen ZENG, Cheng-tao WANG. Kinematics of hip, knee, ankle of the young and elderly Chinese people during kneeling activity. J Zhejiang Univ-Sci B (Biomed & Biotechnol)( 2012); 13(10):831-838. (SCI)
09. Kai Tao, Wen-Ting Ji, Dong-Mei Wang,et al.. Relative contributions of plantar fascia and ligaments on the arch static stability: a finite element study. Biomed Tech 2010; 55:265–271. (EI)
10. Ji Weng-ting, Tao Kai, Wang Dong-mei, et al.. Mechanical behaviors of the foot after individual releases of plantar fascia and ligaments during the balanced standing. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University (Science), 2010,Vol.15, No.6:726-729.(EI)
11. Wang Dongmei, Cheng Ling, Wang Chengtao, et al.. Biomechanical analysis of rapid maxillary expansion in the UCLP patient. Medical Engineering Physics, 31 (2009) 409–417（SCI）.
12.Tao Kai, Wang Dongmei, Wang Chengtao, et al.. An In Vivo Experimental Validation of a Computational Model of Human Foot. Journal of Bionic Engineering, vol.6, No.4, Pp. 387-397,2009 (SCI;EI).
13.Ying TIE, Dongmei WANG, Tong JI, et al.. Three-dimensional finite element analysis investigating the biomechanical effect of bite force on the human reconstructed mandible with various autogenous bone grafts, Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery. Vol.34, No.5: 290-298, 2006 (SCI).
14. Ying Tie, Ruyu Ma, Dongmei Wang, et al.. Rapid prototyping fabrication and FE evaluation of 3D medical pelvic model, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology,Vol.28, No3-pp302-306,2006 (SCI; EI).
15. Pan XG, Qian YF, Yu J , Wang DM. Biomechanical effects of rapid palatal expansion on the craniofacial skeleton with cleft palate: A three-dimensional finite element analysis. CLEFT PALATE-CRANIOFACIAL JOURNAL, Vol.44, Issue.2 , Pp.149-154 ,2007(SCI ).
16. Sun J, Jiao T, Tie Y, Wang DM. Three-dimensional finite element analysis of the application of attachment for obturator framework in unilateral maxillary defect. JOURNAL OF ORAL REHABILITATION, Volume. 35, Issue.9, pp.695-699, 2008.(SCI).
17. Ruyu Ma, Wendong Xue, Dongmei Wang, et al.. Design and manufacture of custom hip prostheses based on standard X-ray films. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol.27, No.1-2, pp70-74, 2005(SCI).
18. Wang Dongmei, Wang Chengtao, Qu Aili, et al.. Design and Biomechanical Analysis of a Novel Mandibular Prosthesis. the World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering 2006(WC 2006), August 27-September 1, 2006, Seoul Korea.