Journal & SCI Papers
1. Chen, Y. P. and Cheng, P., "Heat Transfer and Pressure Drop in a Fractal-Tree-Like Microchannel," Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, v.45, pp.2643-2648 (2002).
2. Wu, H. Y. and Cheng, P., “Visualization and Measurements of Periodic Boiling in Silicon Microchannels,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, v. 46, pp 2603 – 2614 (2003).
3. Wu, H. Y. and Cheng, P., “Friction Factors in <100> Silicon Wafer Microchannels,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer , v.46, pp.2519-2525 (2003).
4. Ma, Z. Q., Cheng, P., and Zhao, T. S., “A Palladium-Alloy Deposited Nafion Membrene for Direct Methanol Fuel Cells,” J. of Membrane Science, v. 215, pp.327-336 (2003).
5. Yu, J. R., Cheng, P., Ma, Z.Q., and Yi, B. L., “Fabrication of a Miniature Twin-Fuel-Cell on Silicon Wafer,” Electrochimica Acta, v.48, pp.1537-1541 (2003).
6. Yu, J. R., Cheng, P., Ma, Z.Q., and Yi, B. L., “Fabrication of Miniature Silicon Wafer Fuel Cells with Improved Performance,” J. of Power Sources, v.124, pp.40-46 (2003).
7. Wu, H. Y. and Cheng, P., “Boiling Instabilities in Parallel Silicon Microchannels at different Heat Flux”, Int.J. of Heat & Mass Transfer, v.47,pp.3631-3641 (2004).
8. Wu, H. Y., and Cheng, P., “Condensation Flow Patterns in Microchannels,” Int. J Heat Mass Transfer ,v.48,pp.2186-297(2005).
9. Quan, X. J., Cheng, P., and Wu, H.Y.,”Transition from Annular to Plug/Slug Flow in Condensation in a Microchannel“，Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 51 (2008) 707-716.
10. Wang, G.D., Cheng P, A.E. Bergles, A E. “Effects of inlet/outlet configurations on flow boiling
instability in parallel microchannels,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 51 (2008) 2267-2281.
11. Quan, X. J., Cheng, P., and Wu, H. Y.,“An Experimental Investigation of Pressure Drop of Steam in Condensing Flow in a Microchannel,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 51 (2008) 54-58.
12. Wang, G. D., and Cheng, P., ”Subcooled Flow Boiling and Microbubble Emission Phenomena in a Partially Heated Microchannel” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 52 (2009) 79-91.
13. Hao, L and Cheng, P, “Lattice Boltzmann Simulations of Anisotropic Permeabilities in Carbon Paper Gas Diffusion Layers“，J. of Power Sources 186 (2009) 104-114
14. Hao, L., Cheng, P. “Lattice Boltzmann simulations of water transport in gas diffusion layer of a polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell”, J. of Power Sources 195 (2010) 3870 - 3881
15. Quan, X.J., Chen, G., and Cheng, P., “A Thermodynamic Analysis for Heterogeneous Boiling Nucleation on a Superheated Wall,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 54 (2011) 4762–4769.
16. Gong, S., Cheng, P., “Numerical investigation of droplet motion and coalescence by an improved lattice Boltzmann model for phase transitions and multiphase flows”, Computers and Fluids 53 （2012）93-104.
17. Dong, N. L., and Quan, X. L., and Cheng, P., “An Analysis of Heterogeneous Nucleation on Heated Surfaces with Different Micro-Structures in Pool Boiling”, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 55 (2012) 4376-4384
18. Liu X. L. and Cheng, P., Lattice Boltzmann simulation of steady laminar film condensation on a vertical hydrophilic subcooled flat plate, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 62 (2013) 507-514.
19. Gong, S., and Cheng, P., “Lattice Boltzmann simulation of periodic bubble nucleation, growth and departure from a heated surface in pool boiling,” Int. Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 64 (2013) 122–132.
20. Liu, X. L., and Cheng, P. Lattice Boltzmann simulation for dropwise condensation of vapor along vertical hydrophobic flat plates, Int. Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 64 (2013) 1041–1052.
21. Quan X L, Dong L N, and Cheng P. A CHF model for saturated pool boiling on a heated surface with miro/nano-scale structures. Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 76 (2014) 452-458.