1. Y. M. Zhou, J.W. Wang, and J-B Sheu (2019), On connectivity of post-earthquake road networks. Transportation Research Part E, 123, 1-16.
2. Y. M. Zhou, J. W. Wang, and G. Q. Huang (2019), Efficiency and Robustness of weighted air transport networks. Transportation research part E, 122, 14-26.
3. Y. M. Zhou, J. W. Wang, and H. Yang (2019), Resilience of transportation systems: concepts and comprehensive review, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 20(12), 4262-4276.
4. J. W. Wang, Y. M. Zhou*, and G. Q. Huang (2019), Alternative pair in the airport network, Transportation Research Part A, 124, 408-418.
5. Y. M. Zhou, and J.W. Wang (2018), Critical link analysis for urban transportation systems, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 19(2), 402-415.
6. Y. M. Zhou, J.W. Wang (2018), Efficiency of complex networks under failures and attacks: A percolation approach. Physica A, 512, 658-664.
7. Y. M. Zhou, J-B Sheu, and J.W. Wang (2017), Robustness assessment of urban road network with consideration of multiple hazard events, Risk Analysis, 37(8), 1477-1494.
8. Y. M. Zhou, H. C. Huang, J. L. Ding, H. F. Wang, Y. Chen, and J.W. Wang (2016), Modeling chlorophyll a concentration affected by artificial upwelling using neural networks, IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, 41(4), 960-969. (UG project)
9. J. W. Wang, H. F. Wang, Y. M. Zhou, Y. Wang, and W. J. Zhang (2017), On an integrated approach to resilient transportation systems in emergency situations. Natural Computing, 1-9.
1. Disaster Induced Traffic Network Analysis Using Percolation Theory, Informs Annual Meeting 2017, October, Houston, USA.
2. Assessing Robustness of Urban Transport Network. IAIA 16, International Association for Impact Assessment 2016, Nagoya, Japan.