1. Z.Y. Xu. Solar-gas driven absorption system for cooling and heating in a hotel. Handbook of Energy Systems in Green Buildings, by Springer, 2018, 1795-1809.
2. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang. Chapter 11- Solar-powered absorption cooling systems. Advances in Solar Heating and Cooling, by Elsevier-Woodhead Publishing publications, 2016, 251-298.
3. R.Z. Wang, Z.Y. Xu, T.S. Ge. Chapter 1- Introduction to solar heating and cooling systems. Advances in Solar Heating and Cooling, by Elsevier-Woodhead Publishing publications, 2016, 3-12.
4. R.Z. Wang, Q.W. Pan, Z.Y. Xu. Chapter 12- Solar-powered adsorption cooling systems. Advances in Solar Heating and Cooling, by Elsevier-Woodhead Publishing publications, 2016, 299-328.
5. Z.Y. Xu, H.C. Mao, D.S. Liu, R.Z. Wang. Waste heat recovery of power plant with large scale serial absorption heat pumps. Energy, 2018, 165: 1097-1105.
6. Z.Y. Xu, L. Zhang, K. Wilke, E.N. Wang. Multiscale dynamic growth and energy transport of droplets during condensation. Langmuir, 2018, 34 (30), 9085–9095.
7. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang. Comparison of absorption refrigeration cycles for efficient air-cooled solar cooling. Solar Energy, 2018, 172: 14-23.
8. T.S. Ge, R.Z. Wang, Z.Y. Xu, Q.W. Pan, S. Du, X.M. Chen, T. Ma, X.N. Wu, X.L. Sun, and J.F. Chen. Solar heating and cooling: Present and future development. Renewable Energy, 2018, 126: 1126-1140.
9. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang. Absorption heat pump for waste heat reuse: current states and future development. Frontiers in Energy, 2017, 11: 414-436 (Invited).
10. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang. A sorption thermal storage system with large concentration glide. Energy, 2017, 141: 380-388.
11. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang. Comparison of CPC driven solar absorption cooling systems with single, double and variable effect absorption chillers. Solar Energy, 2017, 158: 511-519.
12. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang. Simulation of solar cooling system based on variable effect LiBr-water absorption chiller. Renewable Energy, 2017, 113: 907-914.
13. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang. Absorption refrigeration cycles: categorized based on the cycle construction. International Journal of Refrigeration, 2016, 62: 114-136.
14. R.Z. Wang, Z.Y. Xu, Q.W. Pan, S. Du, Z.Z. Xia. Solar driven air conditioning and refrigeration systems corresponding to various heating source temperatures. Applied Energy, 2016, 169: 846-856.
15. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang, H.B. Wang. Experimental evaluation of a variable effect LiBr–water absorption chiller designed for high-efficient solar cooling system. International Journal of Refrigeration, 2015, 59: 135-143.
16. H.Q. Sun, Z.Y. Xu, H.B. Wang, R.Z. Wang. A solar/gas fired absorption system for cooling and heating in a commercial building. Energy Procedia, 2015, 70: 518-528.
17. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang. Experimental verification of the variable effect absorption refrigeration cycle. Energy, 2014, 77: 703-709.
18. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang, Z.Z. Xia. A novel variable effect LiBr-water absorption refrigeration cycle. Energy, 2013, 60: 457-463.
19. Z.Y. Xu, L. Zhang, K. Wilke, E.N. Wang. Modeling of jumping-droplet condensation with dynamic droplet growth. 16th International Heat Transfer Conference (IHTC-16), Bejing, China, Aug. 10-15, 2018.
20. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang. Large scale absorption heat pumps for the waste heat recovery of power plant. Grand Renewable Energy 2018 International Conference and Exhibition (GRE 2018), Yokohama, Japan, Jun. 17-22, 2018.
21. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang. Water-LiBr absorption thermal storage cycle with double stage output process. The 6th International Conference on Cryogenics and Refrigeration (ICCR 2018), Shanghai, China, Apr. 12-14, 2018.
22. Z.Y. Xu, D.S. Antao, E.N. Wang. Internal condensation modeling on superhydrophobic nanostructure surface. GRC on Micro & Nanoscale Phase Change Heat Transfer 2017, Galvez, US, Jan. 8-13, 2017.
23. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang. Comparative study between different solar absorption cooling systems driven by medium temperature solar collector. 15th International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies (SET 2016), Singapore, Jul. 19-22, 2016.
24. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang, H.B. Wang. Design and experimental verification of the novel 1.n effect absorption refrigeration cycle. International Conference on Solar Heating and Cooling for Buildings and Industry (SHC 2014), Beijing, China, Oct. 13-15, 2014.
25. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang, H.B. Wang. Study on 1.n effect absorption chiller. Franco-Chinese Workshop on Processes for Energy and Environmental Issues (FCW 2014), Albi, France, Jun. 10-14, 2014
26. Z.Y. Xu, R.Z. Wang, Z.Z. Xia. Thermodynamic analysis of sorption refrigeration cycle. 26th International Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Optimization, Simulation and Environmental Impact of Energy Systems (ECOS 2013), Guilin, China, Jul. 16-19, 2013.