1. Bin Guan, Yong Huang, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Promoting effects of barium substitution on the catalytic performances of FeCeO2-δ for soot oxidation, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, In Press, 2018, DOI: 10.1021/acs.iecr.8b01005.
2. Bin Guan, He Lin, Reggie Zhan, Zhen Huang, Catalytic combustion of soot over Cu, Mn substitution CeZrO2-δ nanocomposites catalysts prepared by self-propagating high-temperature synthesis method, Chemical Engineering Science, 2018, 189: 320-339.
3. Bin Guan, Reggie Zhan, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Review of the state-of-the-art of exhaust particulate filter technology in internal combustion engines, Journal of Environmental Management, 2015, 154: 225-258.
4. Bin Guan, Reggie Zhan, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Review of state of the art technologies of selective catalytic reduction of NOx from diesel engine exhaust, Applied Thermal Engineering, 2014, 1-2 (66): 395-414.（ESI高被引论文、热点论文）
5. Bin Guan, He Lin, Lin Zhu, Bo Tian, and Zhen Huang, Effect of ignition temperature on the selective catalytic reduction of NOx with NH3 over Ti0.9Ce0.05V0.05O2-δ nanocomposites catalysts prepared by solution combustion route, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2012, 181-182: 307-322.
6. Bin Guan, He Lin, Lin Zhu, and Zhen Huang, Selective Catalytic Reduction of NOx with NH3 over Mn, Ce Substitution Ti0.9V0.1O2-δ Nanocomposites Catalysts Prepared by Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis Method, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2011, 15 (26): 12850-12863.
7. Bin Guan, He Lin, Qi Cheng, and Zhen Huang, Removal of NOx with selectivity catalytic reduction based on non-thermal plasma pre-oxidation, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2011, 50 (9), 5401-5413.
8. He Lin, Bin Guan *（通讯作者）, Qi Cheng, and Zhen Huang, An investigation on the principle paths to plasma oxidation of propylene and NO, Energy & Fuels, 2010, 24 (10): 5417-5425.
9. Can Shao, Bin Guan, Baiyang Lin, Hao Gu, Chen Gu, Zhongzhao Li, He Lin, , Zhen Huang, Effect of methane doping on nascent soot formation in ethylene-based laminar premixed flames, Fuel, 2016, 186: 422-429.
10. Ting Chen, Bin Guan, He Lin, Lin Zhu, In situ DRIFTS study of the mechanism of low temperature selective catalytic reduction over manganese-iron oxides, Chinese Journal of Catalysis, 2014, 35 (3): 294-301.
11. Ting Chen, He Lin, Bin Guan, Zhen Huang, Promoting the low temperature activity of Ti-V-O catalysts by premixed flame synthesis, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016,296: 45-55.
12. Bin Guan, He Lin, Liucheng Zhong, Wenjie Dong, Zhen Huang, Selective Catalytic Reduction of NOx with NH3 over Ti0.9M0.1O2-δ Nanocomposites Catalysts Prepared by Solution Combustion Synthesis, The 27th International Conference on Internal Combustion Engine (CIMAC), Shanghai, 2013.
13. Cynthia Webb, Reggie Zhan, Bin Guan, Development of a Methodology to Generate On-Board Diagnostic Threshold Selective Catalytic Reduction Catalysts for Heavy-Duty Diesel Applications, Emissions 2014, Troy, Michigan, June 11-14, 2014.
14. 管斌, 林赫, 程琪, 黄震, 低温等离子体协同NH3-SCR去除柴油机NOx的研究. 工程热物理学报, 2010, 31 (10): 1767-1771.
15. Bin Guan, He Lin, Qi Cheng, and Zhen Huang, Synergistic Reduction of NOx from Diesel Engine Exhaust by Non-thermal Plasma Facilitated NH3-SCR over Vanadium Catalyst. The 11th Sino-Korea International Symposium on Internal Combustion Engine and Automotive Engineering, 2009, 604-620.