1) Donglin Zheng, Lijun Yu*, Lizhen Wang. A techno-economic-risk decision-making methodology for large-scale building energy efficiency retrofit using Monte Carlo simulation. Energy, 2019,189:1-22. (SCI,IF:5.537)
2) Donglin Zheng, Lijun Yu*, Lizhen Wang and Jiangang Tao. An energy saving retrofit baseline determination method for large scale building based on investigation data[J]. Science and Technology for the Built Environment,2019,25:396-408 (SCI,IF:1.199).
3) Donglin Zheng, Lijun Yu*, Lizhen Wang and Jiangang Tao. A screening methodology for building multiple energy retrofit measures package considering economic and risk aspects[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019, 208: 1587-1602 (SCI, IF:6.395).
4) Donglin Zheng, Lijun Yu*, Lizhen Wang and Jiangang Tao. Integrating willingness analysis into investment prediction model for large scale building energy saving retrofit: Using fuzzy multiple attribute decision making method with Monte Carlo simulation[J]. Sustainable cities and society, 2019, 44:291-309 (SCI,IF:4.624).
5) Donglin Zheng, Lijun Yu*, Lizhen Wang. Decision-making method for building energy efficiency retrofit measures based on an improved analytic hierarchy process[J]. Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 2019, 11:1-19 (SCI,IF:1.511).
6) Donglin Zheng, Lijun Yu*, Lizhen Wang. Research on large scale building energy efficiency retrofit based on energy consumption investigation and energy saving potential analysis[J]. Journal of Energy Engineering, 2019, 145(6): 1-14. (SCI,IF:1.131).
7) Donglin Zheng, Lijun Yu, Hongwei Tan. Design and Optimization of Zero-Energy-Consumption based Solar Energy Residential Building Systems. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 93 (2017) 012055 (会议论文EI 检索，20174804462743).
8) Sheng Cao, Shengya Hou, Lijun Yu*, Jie Lu. Predictive control based on occupant behavior prediction for domestic hot water system using data mining algorithm [J]. Energy Science & Engineering. 2019; 7: 1214-1232.
9) Fengyuan Zhang, Yaodong Zhou, Wenqiang Sun, Shengya Hou, Lijun Yu*. CO2 capture from reheating furnace based on the sensible heat of continuous casting slabs [J]. International Journal of Energy Research, Volume 42, 14 January 2018, 2273-2283. ISSN:1099-114X.
10) Jiaxuan Zhang, Sheng Cao, Lijun Yu*, Yaodong Zhou. Comparison of Combined Cooling, Heating and Power (CCHP) Systems with Different Cooling Modes Based on Energetic, Environmental and Economic Criteria [J]. Energy Conversion and Management, Volume 160, 15 March 2018, 60-73. ISSN 0196-8904.
11) Shengya Hou, Fengyuan Zhang, Lijun Yu*, Sheng Cao, Yaodong Zhou, Yuandan Wu,Lingyi Hou. Optimization of a Combined Cooling, Heating and Power System Using CO2 as Main Working Fluid Driven by Gas Turbine Waste Heat [J]. Energy Conversion & Management. 2018, 178: 235-249. ISSN 0196-8904.
12) Shengya Hou, Yaodong Zhou, Lijun Yu*, Fengyuan Zhang, Sheng Cao. Optimization of the Combined Supercritical CO2 Cycle and Organic Rankine Cycle Using Zeotropic Mixtures for Gas Turbine Waste Heat Recovery [J]. Energy Conversion and Management. 2018, 160: 313-325. ISSN 0196-8904.
13) Shengya Hou, Yaodong Zhou, Lijun Yu*, Fengyuan Zhang, Sheng Cao, Yuandan Wu. Optimization of a novel cogeneration system including a gas turbine, a supercritical CO2 recompression cycle, a steam power cycle and an organic Rankine cycle [J]. Energy Conversion and Management. 2018, 172: 457-471. ISSN 0196-8904.
14) Shengya Hou, Sheng Cao, Lijun Yu*, Yaodong Zhou, Yuandan Wu, FengYuan Zhang. Performance optimization of combined supercritical CO2 recompression cycle and regenerative organic Rankine cycle using zeotropic mixture fluid [J]. Energy Conversion and Management. 2018, 166: 187-200. ISSN 0196-8904.
15) Shengya Hou, Yuandan Wu, Yaodong Zhou, Lijun Yu*. Performance analysis of the combined supercritical CO2 recompression and regenerative cycle used in waste heat recovery of marine gas turbine [J]. Energy Conversion and Management. 2017, 115：73-85. ISSN 0196-8904.
16) Yaodong Zhou, Fengyuan Zhang, Lijun Yu*. The discussion of composition shift in organic Rankine cycle using zeotropic mixtures[J]. Energy Conversion and Management. 2017, 140: 324-333. ISSN 0196-8904
17) Silin Li, Hengyong Tu*, Lijun Yu, Muhammad Tuoqeer Anwar. Fabrication and electrochemical characterizations of Nd2NiO4+δ-Ce0.8Gd0.2O2−δ composite cathodes for anode-supported intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cells [J]. Electrochimica Acta, Volume 212, 10 September 2016, 303-312. SCI, ISSN 0013-4686, IF 4.803.
18) Silin Li, Hengyong Tu, Feng Li, Muhammad Tuoqeer Anwar, Lijun Yu*. Investigation of Nd2Ni0.9M0.1O4+δ (M=Ni, Co, Cu, Fe, and Mn) cathodes for intermediate-temperature solid oxide fuel cell [J]. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2017, 694: 17-23. SCI, ISSN 0925-8388, IF 3.014.
19) Silin Li, Hengyong Tu*, Lijun Yu, Muhammad Tuoqeer Anwar. Fabrication and Performance of Solid Oxide Fuel Cells with La0.2Sr0.7TiO3-δ as Anode Support and La2NiO4+δ as Cathode [J]. Fuel Cells, Volume 16, 28 November 2016, 822-828. SCI, ISSN 1615-6846, IF 1.769.
20) Yaodong Zhou, Fengyuan Zhang, Lijun Yu*. Performance analysis of the partial evaporating organic Rankine cycle (PEORC) using zeotropic mixtures. Energy Conversion and Management, 2016, 129: 89-99.
21) Yaodong Zhou, Yuandan Wu, Feng Li, Lijun Yu*. Performance analysis of zeotropic mixtures for the dual-loop system combined with internal combustion engine [J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2016, 118: 406-414.
22) Yuandan Wu, Yadong Zhu, Lijun Yu*. Thermal and economic performance analysis of zeotropic mixtures for Organic Rankine Cycles [J]. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2016, 96: 57-63. ISSN 1359-4311
23) Yadong Zhu, Zhe Hu, Yaodong Zhou, Liang Jiang, Lijun Yu*. Discussion of the internal heat exchanger's effect on the Organic Rankine Cycle [J]. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2015, 75: 334-343.
24) Yadong Zhu, Liang Jiang, Victor Jin, Lijun Yu*. Impact of Built-in and Actual Expansion Ratio Difference of Expander on ORC System Performance [J]. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2014, 71: 548-558.
25) Yadong Zhu, Zhe Hu, Yaodong Zhou, Liang Jiang, Lijun Yu*. Applicability of Entropy, Entransy and Exergy Analyses to the Optimization of the Organic Rankine Cycle [J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2014, 88: 267-276.
26) Liang Jiang, Ya-dong Zhu, Victor Jin, Li-jun Yu．Comprehensive Evaluation Method of ORC System Performance Based on the Multi-objective Optimization [A]．Advanced Materials Research，2014，997：721-727．
27) Ya-dong Zhu，Liang Jiang，Yao-dong Zhou，Li-jun Yu．An Integrated Comparison for Working Fluids Selection in both Subcritical and Supercritical ORC [A]．Advanced Materials Research，2014，997：703-712．
28) Lijun Yu, Yadong Zhu, Monan Wang. Investigation of Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) system for waste heat recovery. The 7th Conference on the Clean Coal and Fuel Cells, Fukuoka, Japan, Nov. 7-10, 2011.
29) W. Li, X. Feng, L.J. Yu*, J. Xu. Effects of Evaporating Temperature and Internal Heat Exchanger on Organic Rankine Cycle. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2011, 31:4014-4023.
30) Chuan Wang, Xianshuang Xin, Yanjie Xu, Xiaofeng Ye, Lijun Yu, Shaorong Wang, Tinglian Wen. Performance of a novel La(Sr)MnO3-Pd composite current collector for solid oxide fuel cell cathode. Journal of Power Sources, 2011, 196: 3841-3845.
31) Haibin Li，Minghuan Ai, Fengjing Jiang, Lijun Yu, Hengyong Tu, Qingchun Yu, Hong Wang. Ultrathin Proton-Conducting Sandwich Membrane with low Methanol permeability based on Perfluorosulfonic Acid Polymer and Phosphosilicate. Journal of Power Sources, 2011, 196: 4583-4587.
32) Li-jun Yu*, Wen-can Chen, Ming-jun Qin, Geng-po Ren. Experimental Research on Water Management in PEM Fuel Cells. Journal of Power Sources, 2009, 189: 882-887. (SCI)
33) Li-jun Yu*, Geng-po Ren, Ming-jun Qin, and Xiu-min Jiang. Transport Mechanisms and Performance Simulations of a PEM Fuel Cell with Interdigitated Flow Field. Renewable Energy, 2009, 34:530-543. (SCI)
34) L. J. Yu, S. Wang, X. M. Jiang*, N. Wang, C. Q. Zhang. Thermal analysis studies on combustion characteristics of seaweed. Journal of thermal analysis and calorimetry, 2008, 93: 611~617. (SCI)
35) Li-jun Yu*, Geng-po Ren, Ming-jun Qin, Xiu-min Jiang. Simulation of performance influencing factors of proton exchange membrane fuel cells in different flow modes. Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Mechanics, 2008, 2: 344-353.
36) Li-jun Yu*, Ming-Jun Qin, Peng Zhu and Li Yang. Numerical simulation and optimization of nickel-hydrogen batteries. Journal of Power Sources, 2008, 179: 848-853. (SCI)
37) Li-jun Yu, Geng-po Ren*, Xiu-min Jiang. Experimental and analytical investigation of molten carbonate fuel cell stack. Energy Conversion and Management, 2008, 49: 873-879. (SCI)
38) Geng-Po Ren, Li-Jun Yu*, Ming-Jun Qin and Xiu-Min Jiang. Transport mechanisms and performance simulation of a PEM fuel cell. International Journal of Energy Research, 2008, 32: 514-530. (SCI)
39) L. J. Yu, G.P. Ren, X.M. Jiang, J.Q. Yuan, and G.Y. Cao. Experiment and Numerical Simulation on the Performance of a kW-scale Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell Stack. Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2007/12, 24(4): 523-533. (SCI: 232ZA)