2018.12-2022.12, National Key Research and Development Program of China, Field scale model for transport of heavy metal, PI
2018.01-2021.12, National Natural and Science Foundation of China, Mechanism of transition between the continuous and discontinuous corner films and its influence during multiphase and multicomponent transport processes in unsaturated porous media, PI
2017.07-2019.06, Shanghai Pujiang Program, Drying of porous media with bubble growth, PI
2014.01-2016.12, National Natural and Science Foundation of China, Pore scale investigation of mechanism of drying in gas diffusion layer of PEMFC, PI
2014.01-2016.12, Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai, Pore scale analysis of characteristics of evaporation and drying in cathode gas diffusion layer of PEMFC, PI
1. R. Wu, M. Prat, Mass transfer driven drying of capillary porous media, CRC press, in preparation
1. R. Wu, C.Y.Zhao, E. Tsotsas, A. Kharaghani, Book Chapter "Capillary valve effect on drying of porous media" book“Heat and Mass Transfer in Drying of Porous Media", CRC press, 2019
1. R. Wu, O. Lamini, C.Y. Zhao, Leidenfrost temperature: surface thermal diffusivity and effusivity effect, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, in revision.
1. R. Wu, T. Zhang, C. Ye, C.Y. Zhao, E. Tsotsas, A. Kharaghani, Pore network model of evaporation in porous media with continuous and discontinuous corner films, Physical Review Fluids, 5 (2020) 014307
2. H. Wu, C. Fang, R. Wu, R. Qiao, Drying of porous media by concurrent drainage and evaporation: a pore network modeling study, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 152 (2020) 118718
3. T. Zhang, R. Wu*, C.Y. Zhao, E. Tsotsas, A. Kharaghani, Capillary instability induced gas-liquid two-phase displacement in a porous medium: experiment and pore network model, Physical Review Fluids, Accepted
4. T. Kou, S. Wang, R. Shi, T. Zhang, S. Chiovoloni, J.Q. Lu, W. Chen, M.A. Worsley, B.C. Wood, S.E. Baker, E.B. Duoss, R. Wu*, C. Zhu*, Y. Li*, Periodic porous 3D electrodes mitigate gas bubble traffic during alkaline water electrolysis at high current densities, Advanced Energy Materials, (2020) 2002955
1. R. Wu, L. Yang, C.Y. Zhao, Evaporation from thin porous media with mixed intermediately-wet and hydrophobic networks, International Journal of Thermal Sciences 138 (2019) 159-173.
2. C.Z. Qin, B. Guo, M. Celia, R. Wu, Dynamic pore network modeling of air-water flow through thin porous layers, Chemical Enginnering Science, 202 (2019) 194-207.
1. R. Wu, C.Y.Zhao, E. Tsotsas, A. Kharaghani, Convective drying in thin hydrophobic porous media, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 112 (2017) 630-642.
1. R.Wu*, A.Kharaghani, E.Tsotsas, Two-phase flow with capillary valve effect in porous media, Chemical Engineering Science, 139 (2016) 241-248.
2. R.Wu*, A.Kharaghani, E.Tsotsas, Capillary valve effect during slow drying of porous media, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 94 (2016) 81-86.