1. Ph.D degree from Shanghai Jiaotong University, China in 1993
2. Bachelor degree from Harbin Engineering University， China in1982
2002- , Professor, Department of Industrial Engineering, School of Mechanical Engineering, Shanghai Jiaotong University
1995-2002, Associate Professor, Institute of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Shanghai Jiaotong University
Oct. 1993 - Oct. 1995, Postdoctor, Institute of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Shanghai Jiaotong University
1982-1990, Department of Computer Science, Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, assistant and lecturer
mass customization，production and service operations management, computer integrated manufacturing information system，intelligent manufacturing.
(1) 2015-2018, "Research on Joint Optimization of Production Organization and Equipment Maintenance for Semiconductor Manufacturing", National Natural Science Foundation of China
(2) 2015-2019, " Management of Medical and Health Value Chain", Key Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China
(3) 2013-2015, "Intelligent Welding Shop for Equipment Manufacturing of Offshore Drilling Platforms", National Intelligent Manufacturing Development Project
(4) 2013-2014, "Elevator APS Production Planning Model and Logical Development", project by enterprise
(5) 2011-2013,“ Modeling and Evaluation of Product Functional Fatigue for Product Functional Decision Making” National Natural Science Foundation of China,
(6) 2010- 2013, "Research on Operational Mechanism and New Operational Management Methods of Service-oriented Manufacturing", Key Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China,
1。Long H J, Wang L Y, Zhao S X, Jiang Z B. An approach to rule extraction for product service system configuration that considers customer perception[J]. International Journal of Production Research, 2016(18):1-24.
2 Wu M, Wang L, Li M. An approach based on the Bass model for analyzing the effects of feature fatigue on customer equity[J]. Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, 2015, 21(1):69-89.
3 Wu M, Wang L, Li M, Ming Li, Huijun Long. An approach based on the SIR epidemic model and a genetic algorithm for optimizing product feature combinations in feature fatigue analysis[J]. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 2015, 26(1):1-11.
4 Wu, Mingxing, Wang, Liya, Long, Huijun , Li, Ming，Feature fatigue analysis in product development[J]，TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS EXCELLENCE，2015, 26（1-2）: 218-232
5 Chai J, Wang L, Shi Q, Wu M. Alleviating feature fatigue of multi-generation products[J]. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 2015, 115(8):1435-1456.
6 Wu M, Wang L, Li M, Long H. Alleviating feature fatigue in product development based on the bass model[J]. Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology, 2015, 13(3):350-368.
7 Shengliang Xu, Mingzhou Jin, Liya Wang， Single-Machine Scheduling with Fixed or Flexible Maintenance（C），2015 IIE ANNUAL CONFERENCE， Nashville，USA，2015
8 Wu M, Wang L, Li M, Long H. An approach of product usability evaluation based on Web mining in feature fatigue analysis[J]. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2014, 75(1):230-238.
9 Zhao S, Wang L, Zheng Y. Integrating production planning and maintenance: an iterative method[J]. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 2014, 114(2):162-182.
10 Li M, Wang L, Wu M. An integrated methodology for robustness analysis in feature fatigue problem[J]. International Journal of Production Research, 2014, 52(20):5985-5996.
1. Industrial Engineering and Management Art, for Undergraduate, 16 Hours, 1 Credit
2. Factory Physics, for Graduate Students, 32 Students, 2 Credits
3. Production Planning and Control, for Master of Engineering, 32 Hours, 2 Credits
4. Logistics Information System, for Master of Engineering, 32 Hours, 2 Credits
5. Management Information System, for Undergraduate, 32 Hours, 2 Credits
6. Management Information System Design, for Undergraduate, 16 Students, 1 Credit
7. Principles of Management, for Master of Engineering, 32 hours, 2 credits