1.Guanglin Shi and Haiji Wang, Thermal-hydraulic model for axial piston pump with leakage and friction and its application, Industrial Lubrication and Tribology, 71/6（2019）810-818.(SCI)
2. G L Shi, W Shen, Hybrid Control of a Parallel Platform Based on Pneumatic Artificial Muscles Combining Sliding Mode Controller and Adaptive Fuzzy CMAC, Control Engineering Practice, Vol.21, No.1, 2013:76-86.(SCI)
3. Licheng Yu, Guanglin Shi, Optimal Fluctuation Regulation Method in Low-Speed Digital Piston Pump, Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, 2019, Vol,141/111011-1-111011-9.(SCI)
4. Wending Li and Guanglin Shi, Novel dual-redundancy electro-hydrostatic actuator research and controller design, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, Vol.233, No.26, 2019:5874-5886.(SCI)
5. Qinyang Guo, Guanglin Shi and Dongmei Wang. Adaptive Composite Fuzzy Dynamic Surface Control for Electro‐Hydraulic‐System, with Variable‐Supply‐Pressure[J]. Asian Journal of Control, 2019, 21(6):1-15.(SCI)
6. Qinyang Guo, Guanglin Shi, Dongmei Wang, Changyu He, Jie Hu, Wei Wang. Iterative Learning based Output Feedback Control for Electro-hydraulic Loading System of a Gait Simulator[J]. Mechatronics, 2018, 54:110-120.(SCI)
7. Qinyang Guo, Guanglin Shi, Changyu He and Dongmei Wang. Composite adaptive force tracking control for electro-hydraulic system without persistent excitation condition[J]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part I: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1177/0959651818779309.(SCI)
8. Qinyang Guo, Guanglin Shi, Dongmei Wang and Changyu He. Neural network-based adaptive composite dynamic surface control for electro-hydraulic system with very low velocity[J]. Proc IMechE Part I: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering, Vol.231 ,No.10, 2017:867-880.(SCI)
9. J Pan and G L Shi, Simulation and Implementation of a New Crankshaft and Connecting Rod-type Radial-plunger Low-speed-high-torque Hydraulic Motor with Digital Distributor, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, Vol.226, No.2, 2012:533-543.(SCI)
10. W Shen, G-L Shi, An Enhanced Static Mathematical Model of Bbraided Fibre-reinforced Pneumatic Artificial Muscles, J. Systems and Control Engineering, Proc. IMechE, Vol.225, Part I, 2011:212-225.(SCI)
11. J Pan, G L Shi, and X M Zhu, Force Tracking Control for Electro-hydraulic Actuator Based on Intelligent Feed Forward Compensator, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, Vol.224, No.4, 2010:837-849.(SCI)
12. SHI Guanglin, ZHOU Aiguo, ZHONG Tingxiu, Nonlinear Characteristics of the Multi-DOF Platform Driven by Pneumatic Artificial Muscle, 华南理工大学学报（自然科学版），Vol.32, No.9, 2004:41-45.
13.LI Yong, SHI Guanglin, CHEN Zhaoneng, Lubrication Fime Formation Mechanism of Slipper Pairs in Low Speed High Torque Hydraulic Motors, Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Vol.20, No.1, 2007:31-35.
14.LI Yong, SHI Guang-lin, CHEN Zhao-neng, A New Type of Continuously Variable Displacement Mechanism Used for Hydraulic Motors, Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Science), Vol.E-12, No.1, 2007:125-130.
15.ZHOU Aiguo, SHI Guanglin, ZHONG Tingxiu, Model Improvement and Experiment Validation of Pneumatic Artificial Muscles, Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering,Vol.17, No.1, 2004:36-39.
16.J. C. Miao, P. Zhu, G. L. Shi, G. L. Chen, Study on Sub-cycling Algorithm for Flexible Multi-body System: Integral Theory and Implementation Flow Chart, Computational Mechanics, Vol.41, No.2, 2008:257-268.(SCI)
17.J. C. Miao, P. Zhu, G. L. Shi, G. L. Chen, Study on Sub-cycling Algorithm for Flexible Multi-body System:Stability Analysis and Numerical Examples, Computational Mechanics, Vol.41, No.2, 2008:269-277.(SCI)
18.J. C. Miao, P. Zhu, G. L. Shi, G. L. Chen, Study on Sub-cycling Algorithm for Flexible Multi-body Dynamics Based on Newmark Method, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol.75, No.2, 2008:188-211.(SCI)