1. Han Jiang, Bin Guan * (Corresponding Author), Xuesong Peng, Yanfei Wei, Reggie Zhan, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Effect of sulfur poisoning on the performance and active sites of Cu/SSZ-13 catalyst, Chemical Engineering Science, 2020, 226: 115855-115869.
2. Han Jiang, Bin Guan * (Corresponding Author), Xuesong Peng, Yanfei Wei, Xinling Li, Lei Zhu, Lei Shi, Reggie Zhan, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Influence of co-cations on the performance and hydrothermal stability of Cu/SSZ-13 catalysts, SAE Technical Paper: 2020-01-1317.
3. Han Jiang, Bin Guan * (Corresponding Author), Xuesong Peng, Reggie Zhan, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Influence of synthesis method on catalytic properties and hydrothermal stability of Cu/SSZ-13 for NH3-SCR reaction, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2020, 379: 122358-122372.
4. Han Jiang, Bin Guan * (Corresponding Author), He Lin, Zhen Huang, Cu/SSZ-13 zeolites prepared by in situ hydrothermal synthesis method as NH3-SCR catalysts: Influence of the Si/Al ratio on the activity and hydrothermal properties, Fuel, 2019, 255: 115587-115603.
5. Bin Guan, Yong Huang, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Promoting effects of barium substitution on the catalytic performances of FeCeO2-δ for soot oxidation, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2018, 57 (26): 8635-8646.
6. Bin Guan, He Lin, Reggie Zhan, Zhen Huang, Catalytic combustion of soot over Cu, Mn substitution CeZrO2-δ nanocomposites catalysts prepared by self-propagating high-temperature synthesis method, Chemical Engineering Science, 2018, 189: 320-339.
7. Bin Guan, Reggie Zhan, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Review of the state-of-the-art of exhaust particulate filter technology in internal combustion engines, Journal of Environmental Management, 2015, 154: 225-258.
8. Bin Guan, Reggie Zhan, He Lin, Zhen Huang, Review of state of the art technologies of selective catalytic reduction of NOx from diesel engine exhaust, Applied Thermal Engineering, 2014, 1-2 (66): 395-414.（ESI Highly Cited Papers, Hot Papers）
9. Bin Guan, He Lin, Lin Zhu, Bo Tian, and Zhen Huang, Effect of ignition temperature on the selective catalytic reduction of NOx with NH3 over Ti0.9Ce0.05V0.05O2-δ nanocomposites catalysts prepared by solution combustion route, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2012, 181-182: 307-322.
10. Bin Guan, He Lin, Lin Zhu, and Zhen Huang, Selective Catalytic Reduction of NOx with NH3 over Mn, Ce Substitution Ti0.9V0.1O2-δ Nanocomposites Catalysts Prepared by Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis Method, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2011, 15 (26): 12850-12863.
11. Bin Guan, He Lin, Qi Cheng, and Zhen Huang, Removal of NOx with selectivity catalytic reduction based on non-thermal plasma pre-oxidation, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2011, 50 (9), 5401-5413.
12. He Lin, Bin Guan * (Corresponding Author), Qi Cheng, and Zhen Huang, An investigation on the principle paths to plasma oxidation of propylene and NO, Energy & Fuels, 2010, 24 (10): 5417-5425.
13. Can Shao, Bin Guan, Baiyang Lin, Hao Gu, Chen Gu, Zhongzhao Li, He Lin, , Zhen Huang, Effect of methane doping on nascent soot formation in ethylene-based laminar premixed flames, Fuel, 2016, 186: 422-429.
14. Ting Chen, Bin Guan, He Lin, Lin Zhu, In situ DRIFTS study of the mechanism of low temperature selective catalytic reduction over manganese-iron oxides, Chinese Journal of Catalysis, 2014, 35 (3): 294-301.
15. Ting Chen, He Lin, Bin Guan, Zhen Huang, Promoting the low temperature activity of Ti-V-O catalysts by premixed flame synthesis, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016,296: 45-55.
16. Wang Kexin , Guan Bin* (Corresponding Author), Li Ke, Zhan Rijing, Lin He, Huang Zhen, Study on Oxidation Activity of CuCeZrOx Doped with K for Diesel Engine Particles in NO/O2, J. Shanghai Jiao Tong University. (Sci.), 2018, 23 (Sup. 1): 18-27.
17. Liu Ke, Guan Bin* (Corresponding Author), Li Ke, Xu Dejun, Lin He, Chen Ting, Huang Zhen, Catalytic Combustion of Lean Methane Assisted by Electric Field over Pd/Co3O4 Catalysts at Low Temperature. J. Shanghai Jiao Tong University. (Sci.), 2019, 24(1): 1-11.
18. Bin Guan, He Lin, Liucheng Zhong, Wenjie Dong, Zhen Huang, Selective Catalytic Reduction of NOx with NH3 over Ti0.9M0.1O2-δ Nanocomposites Catalysts Prepared by Solution Combustion Synthesis, The 27th International Conference on Internal Combustion Engine (CIMAC), Shanghai, 2013.
19. Cynthia Webb, Reggie Zhan, Bin Guan, Development of a Methodology to Generate On-Board Diagnostic Threshold Selective Catalytic Reduction Catalysts for Heavy-Duty Diesel Applications, Emissions 2014, Troy, Michigan, June 11-14, 2014.
20. Bin Guan, He Lin, Qi Cheng, and Zhen Huang, Study on Removal of NOx in Diesel Engine by NH3-SCR Combined with non-thermal Plasma. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 2010, 31 (10): 1767-1771.
21. Bin Guan, He Lin, Qi Cheng, and Zhen Huang, Synergistic Reduction of NOx from Diesel Engine Exhaust by Non-thermal Plasma Facilitated NH3-SCR over Vanadium Catalyst. The 11th Sino-Korea International Symposium on Internal Combustion Engine and Automotive Engineering, 2009, 604-620.
22. Bin Guan, Xiaoping Zhou, He Lin, Zhen Wang, Zhen Huang, Progress of Research on Reducing NOx Emission of Diesel Enginewith NH3-SCR Technology, Vehicle Engine, 2007, 5: 1-8.