1. X. Dai, Flow–acoustic resonance in a cavity covered by a perforated plate, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 884 (2020).
2. H.K.H. Fan, R.C.K. Leung, G.C.Y. Lam, Y. Aurégan and X. Dai, Numerical coupling strategy for resolving in-duct elastic panel aeroacoustic/structural interaction, AIAA Journal, 56 (2018), 5033–5040.
3. X. Dai and Y. Aurégan, A cavity-by-cavity description of the aeroacoustic instability over a liner with a grazing flow, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 852 (2018) 126–145.
4. X. Dai and Y. Aurégan, Flexural instability and sound amplification of a membrane-cavity configuration in shear flow, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 142 (4) (2017) 1934–1942.
5. X. Dai and Y. Aurégan, Acoustic of a perforated liner with grazing flow: Floquet-Bloch periodical approach vs. impedance continuous approach, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America,140 (3) (2016) 2047–2055
6. X. Dai, Vortex convection in the flow-excited Helmholtz resonator, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 370 (2016) 82–93.
7. X. Dai, X. Jing, and X. Sun, Flow-excited acoustic resonance of a Helmholtz resonator: Discrete vortex model compared to experiments, Physics of Fluids, 27 (2015) 057102.
8. X. Dai, X. Jing, and X. Sun, Acoustic-excited vortex shedding and acoustic nonlinearity at a rectangular slit with bias flow, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 333 (13) (2014) 2713–2727.
9. Z. Hong, X. Dai, N. Zhou, X. Jing, and X. Sun, Suppression of Helmholtz resonance using inside acoustic liner, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 333 (16) (2014) 3585–3597.
10. Z. Lu, X. Jing, X. Sun, and X. Dai, An investigation on the characteristics of a non-locally reacting acoustic liner, Journal of Vibration and Control, (2014) 1077546314546683.
11. X. Dai, X. Jing, and X. Sun, Discrete vortex model of a Helmholtz resonator subjected to high-intensity sound and grazing flow, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 132 (5) (2012) 2988–2996.
12. X. Dai, X. Jing, and X. Sun, Vortex shedding and its nonlinear acoustic effect occurring at a slit, AIAA Journal, 49 (12) (2011) 2684–2694.
Conferences & Workshops
1. X. Dai, Total reflection of two guided waves for embedded trapped modes, MAT&FLOW 2019, 2-6 December 2019, Le Mans, France.
2. X. Dai and Y. Aurégan, Hydrodynamic instability and sound amplification over a perforated plate backed by a cavity, 25th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, May 2019, Delft, Netherlands.
3. X. Dai and Y. Aurégan, Large-scale hydrodynamic waves over a perforated plate backed by a cavity, FCAC2018, October 2018, Le Mans, France.
4. X. Dai, J. Golliard, and Y. Aurégan, Linear sound amplification and absorption in a corrugated pipe, Spring ASA/EAA Conference — Acoustics '17, June 2017, Boston, USA.
5. X. Dai and Y. Aurégan, Influence of shear flow on liner impedance computed by multimodal method, 22nd AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, 2016, Lyon, France.
6. X. Dai and Y. Aurégan, Multimodal method for flow-induced acoustic resonance in successive deep axisymmetric cavities in a duct, EuroNoise 2015, Maastricht, Netherlands.
7. X. Dai, X.Jing, and X.Sun, Vortex shedding and evolution at a slit with sound and bias flow, ICSV20, 2013, Bangkok, Thailand.
8. Z. Hong, X. Dai, N. Zhou, X. Jing, and X. Sun, The suppression of Helmholtz resonance using inside acoustic liner, 19th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, 2013, Berlin, Germany.
9. X. Dai, X. Jing, and X. Sun, Nonlinear acoustic properties of a Helmholtz resonator with grazing flow,” ISUAAAT13, 2012, Tokyo, Japan.
10. X. Dai, X. Jing, and X. Sun, Plate thickness effect on orifice impedance with nonlinear acoustic/grazing glow interaction, 16th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, 2010, Stockholm, Sweden.
1. “Vortex sound interaction and hydrodynamic instability above a liner”, NSFC 5th young scholars seminar on aerodynamics and fluid machinery, 21-23/07/2018, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (BUAA), Beijing, China.
2. “Linear modeling of acoustic-flow-structural coupling using multimodal method”, FlowMatAc Meeting, Mar. 2017, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, China.
3. “Influence of shear flow on liner impedance”, FlowAirS Meeting, Nov. 2015, The von Karman Institute of Fluid Dynamics (VKI), Brussels, Belgium.
4. “Multimodal method for hydrodynamic instability over a liner in flow” FlowAirS Meeting, May 2015, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Eindhoven, Netherlands.
5. “Flow-induced acoustic resonance in successive deep axisymmetric cavities in a duct”, FlowAirS Meeting, Dec. 2014, Ain Shams University (ASU), Cairo, Egypt.
Chapters & Books：
X. Sun, X. Jing & X. Dai, "Aeroacoustics and aircraft noise control" Chap. 12 in "China Discipline Development Strategy · Fluid Dynamics", China Science Publishing & Media Ltd, Beijing, 2014. (in Chinese)